Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Exam
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Exam
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP ) is suitable for professionals with extensive business analysis (BA) experience. CBAP ® recipients are the leading, senior members of the BA community. CBAP exam consists of 120 multiple choice questions and must be completed within 3.5 hours. Formulated from the BABOK® Guide, exam questions are both scenario and case study-based. CBAP is a computer-based exam taken at a Prometric test center.
Who should take CBAP Exam?
CBAP exam is suitable for -
- Individuals with significant experience in business analysis
- Individuals with a CBAP™ designation
- Product Managers
- Non-BA consultants
- Hybrid Business Analysis professionals, including: Project Manager, Testers, Quality Assurance (QA) professionals, Change/Transformation Managers, and Designers
CBAP Eligibility Criterion
In order to earn the CBAP designation, candidates must -
- Complete a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis Work experience in the last 10 years.
- Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total.
- Complete a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years.
- Provide two references.
- Agree to Code of Conduct.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
The CBAP Exam covers the following topics -
- Business analysis planning and monitoring - 14%
- Elicitation and collaboration - 12%
- Requirements life cycle management - 15%
- Strategy analysis - 15%
- Requirements analysis and design definition - 30%
- Solution evaluation - 14%
Boost your chances to pass the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Exam with expert guidance and real-time exam questions. Try CBAP Free Practice Test Now!
Exam Format and Information
|Exam Name Certified Business Analysis Professional ||Exam Code CBAP|
|Exam Duration 3.5 hours||Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions|
|Certifying Body IIBA||Number of Questions 120 Questions|
Eligibility/Pre-Requisite As specified*
|Passing Rate 70%|
|Exam Language English||Renewal Not Required|
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Exam FAQs
How to prepare for the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Exam?
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Online Tutorial focuses on -
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management and more
What is the difference between a Professional Certification and a Certificate?
Why audit is required for the certifications?
What does extenuating circumstance means?
Is it possible to reschedule the exam?
Who is best suitable for CBAP exam?
What is the eligibility requirement for CBAP certification?
How do i prepare for CBAP certification?
CCBA certification introduced by IIBA covers the experience level knowledge and skills required for a professional Business analyst based on the company standards. Candidates applying for the exam should have advanced working experience in the field of the Business analysis. When starting to prepare for the exam,
1. Start looking for exam patterns and prepare a blueprint mentioning the weightage of the topics so that you can focus on the important topics.
2. You can also join an online course that will provide you with study material with a bulk of questions to practice.
3. The advantage will be that if you will face issues in anything there will be experts always there to help.
I am fresher, is CBAP certification good for me?
I have 5 years of sales experience, which certification is best CCBA or CBAP?
How to prepare for the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Interview?
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification is appropriate for professionals with substantial experience in business analysis (BA). Let us look at some of the most often asked business analyst interview questions to help you prepare for your upcoming job interview.
What is the time duration for CBAP exam?
Do i need to be IIBA members to apply for certification?
How many Professional development units you will receive after CBAP certification?
What is the application fee for CBAP exam?
What are the benefits of CBAP certification?
1. There is a huge demand for Business Analysts, this has created an increase in difficulty level for this post. Being certified in CBAP will provide you professional-level experience to get hired more quickly than any other non-certified.
2. According to a survey there is 15-16% increase in salary for CBAP candidates and provide better growth.
3. Business analysis is becoming the fastest growing IT occupation field among top companies.
How to get all my doubts cleared for the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Exam?
Get all your doubts resolved with the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Exam FAQ.
What is CBAP certification?
Do i need to pass ECBA and CCBA to apply for CBAP certification?
When will I receive my exam certificate?
Can I use previously entered work experience and/or professional development hours toget eligible for higher level certification?
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.