Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) Practice Exam
Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA)
The Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) exam is one of the best ways to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in the emerging space of Blockchain Technology. Further after passing the exam, you become a member of a community of Blockchain leaders.
Who should take the exam?
The Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) Exam covers the following topics -
- Programmers & Developers
- University Professors
- Software Engineers
- Government Officials
The Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) Exam exam consists of 70 multiple-choice questions with a total of 90 minutes to attempt the exam. It is a performance-based evaluation of Solution Architect skills and knowledge. Please note no Internet access is provided during the exam, nor you will be allowed to access any study guides or reference.
- Exam Cost: $300 USD
- Number of Questions: 70 Questions
- Pass Score: 70%
- Time Allotted: 90 minutes to complete exam
- Exam Language: English
- Voucher Expiration Date: One Year from Purchase
Required Skills Set
As a Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) you will be able to demonstrate the ability to -
- Architect blockchain solutions
- Work effectively with blockchain engineers and technical leaders
- Choose appropriate blockchain systems for various use cases
- Work effectively with both public and permission blockchain systems
Moreover, Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) exam proves that you have a complete understanding of -
- Difference between proof of work, proof of stake, and other proof systems together with their resistance
- The need for cryptocurrency on certain types of blockchains
- Difference between public, private, and permissioned blockchains
- Process of writing the blocks to the blockchain
- The fit of cryptography into blockchain and the most commonly used systems
- Common use cases for public blockchains
- Common use cases for private & permissioned blockchains
- Need to launch your own blockchain
- Common problems and considerations in working with public blockchains
- Identifying the need for mining
- Byzantine Fault Tolerance
- Consensus among blockchains
- Process of hashing
- Addressing the public keys, and private keys work
- Understanding smart contract
- Security in blockchain
- History of blockchain
- Programming languages of the most common blockchains
- Common testing and deployment practices for blockchains and blockchain-based apps
Scores and Reporting
The official scores for Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) exams are immediately displayed following the exam from Pearson VUE. A passing score is 70% is a must. Exam results are reported PASS/FAIL and you will be provided with your percentage.
Exam Retake Policy
- Students are required to purchase a new exam voucher to test again.
- The student who does not pass an exam must wait at least 48 hours to retake the exam
- Also, students must wait for 14-days for each subsequent attempt
- A student who has passed a certain exam may not take the same exam (defined as an exam of the same version with the same exam number) again within 12 months of when the exam was passed. A student who wishes to take the exam again in order to re-certify may do so after the 12-month period.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference