Certified Blockchain Developer - Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) Practice Exam - RETIRED
Certified Blockchain Developer - Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH)
About Certified Blockchain Developer - Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) Exam
The BTA Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Additionally, you will become a member of a community of Blockchain leaders. With certification comes monthly industry updates via email and video.
Who should take the exam?
The Certified Blockchain Developer - Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) Exam covers the following topics -
- Software Engineers
- Application Architects
A candidate taking the Certified Blockchain Developer - Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) exam should demonstrate their ability to -
- Plan and prepare production-ready applications for the Hyperledger blockchain
- Write, test, and deploy secure chain code
- Understand how to use Hyperledger Composer to rapidly build Hyperledger applications
- Write chain code using either Go or NodeJS
The Certified Blockchain Developer - Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) Exam prove that you completely understand how to -
- Create a Hyperledger model
- Build proper access controls for blockchain assets via .acl
- Implement a Hyperledger ".bna" banana
- Write and compile smart contracts as chain code
- Deploy smart contracts on channels in the private network
The Certified Blockchain Developer - Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) Exam consists of 70 multiple-choice questions exam with a total 90 minutes exam duration.It is a performance-based evaluation of Hyperledger development skills and knowledge.
- Exam Cost: $300 USD
- Number of Questions: 70 Questions
- Pass Score: 70%
- Time Allotted: 90 minutes to complete exam
- Exam Language: English
- Voucher Expiration Date: One Year from Purchase
Scores and Reporting
The Certified Blockchain Developer - Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) Exam results and scores for exams are immediately displayed from Pearson VUE. A minimum of 70% is required to pass the exam. The exam results are reported PASS/FAIL and together with your percentage.
Exam Retake Policy
- Students who fail must purchase a new exam voucher to test again
- A student who does not pass an exam must wait at least 48 hours to retake the exam
- A student must wait for 14-days for each subsequent attempt
- A student who has passed a certain exam may not take the same exam (defined as an exam of the same version with the same exam number) again within 12 months of when the exam was passed. A student who wishes to take the exam again in order to re-certify may do so after the 12-month period.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference