Certified Blockchain Developer - Ethereum (CBDE) Practice Exam
Certified Blockchain Developer - Ethereum (CBDE)
About Certified Blockchain Developer - Ethereum (CBDE) Practice Exam
The Certified Blockchain Developer - Ethereum (CBDE) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Additionally, you will become a member of a community of Blockchain leaders.
The CBDE exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of Ethereum Development skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
- Exam Cost: $300 USD
- Number of Questions: 70 Questions
- Pass Score: 70%
- Time Allotted: 90 minutes to complete exam
- Exam Language: English
- Voucher Expiration Date: One Year from Purchase
Who should take the exam?
The Certified Blockchain Developer - Ethereum (CBDE) Exam should be taken by -
- Software Engineers
- Application Architects
Required Skills set
As a Certified Blockchain Developer - Ethereum (CBDE) professional you must demonstrate the ability to:
- Plan and prepare production-ready applications for the Ethereum blockchain
- Write, test, and deploy secure Solidity smart contracts
- Understand and work with Ethereum fees
- Work within the bounds and limitations of the Ethereum blockchain
- Use the essential tooling and systems needed to work with the Ethereum ecosystem
The Certified Blockchain Developer - Ethereum (CBDE) exam proves you completely understand the following topics -
- Implement web3.js
- Write and compile Solidity smart contracts
- Create secure smart contracts
- Deploy smart contracts both the live and test Ethereum networks
- Calculate Ethereum gas costs
- Unit test smart contracts
- Run an Ethereum node on development machines
Scores and Reporting
The Certified Blockchain Developer - Ethereum (CBDE) Exam scores are displayed immediately after the exam from Pearson VUE. A passing score of 70% and above is a must. Exam results are reported PASS/FAIL and you will be provided your percentage.
Exam Retake Policy
- Students who fail must purchase a new exam voucher to test again
- A student who does not pass an exam must wait at least 48 hours to retake the exam
- A student must wait for 14-days for each subsequent attempt
- A student who has passed a certain exam may not take the same exam (defined as an exam of the same version with the same exam number) again within 12 months of when the exam was passed. A student who wishes to take the exam again in order to re-certify may do so after the 12-month period.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference