Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) Exam
Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA®) Certification Exam covers the basic skill sets required of business analyst professionals based on the industry standards and benchmarks of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) and others. The certificate is suitable for candidates working as business analysis practitioner with approx 2 to 3 years’ experience, as it helps to recognize their ability to take on larger and or more complex project responsibility.
Who should take CCBA Exam?
CCBA certificate is for -
- Individuals with an ECBA™ designation
- Product Managers
- Non-BA consultants
- Hybrid Business Analysis professionals, including: Project Manager, Testers, Quality Assurance (QA) professionals, Change/Transformation Managers, and Designers
CCBA Eligibility Criteria
To qualify CCBA designation, candidates must satisfy the following criteria -
- Complete a minimum of 3,750 hours of Business Analysis work experience in the last 7 years.
- Within these 3750 minimum hours required, a minimum of 900 hours must be completed in each of 2 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas OR, a minimum of 500 hours must be completed in each of 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas.
- Complete a minimum of 21 hours of Professional Development within the last 4 years.
- Provide references.
- Agree to Code of Conduct.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Pass the exam.
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition -32%
- Strategy Analysis -12%
- Requirements Life Cycle Management – 18%
- Solution Evaluation -6%
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring – 12%
- Elicitation and Collaboration – 20%
Qualify CCBA Exam with real time exam questions and expert guidance. Try free practice test and get ready to certify Now!
Exam Format and Information
|Exam Name Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ ||Exam Code CCBA®|
|Exam Duration 3 hours||Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions|
|Passing Score IIBA has not published the passing percentage||Number of Questions 130 Questions|
Exam Fee $125
Exam Language English
|Renewal Not required|
Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) Exam FAQs
Can I use previously entered work experience and/or professional development hours to get eligible for higher level certification?
When will I receive my exam certificate?
What does extenuating circumstance means?
Why audit is required for the certifications?
Do I need to be IIBA members to apply for certification?
Is it possible to reschedule the exam?
How do I prepare for CCBA certification?
What is the time duration for CCBA exam?
What is the application fee for CCBA exam?
Who is best suitable for CCBA exam?
What is the eligibility requirement for CCBA certification?
I have 5 years of sales experience , which certification is best CCBA or CBAP?
I am fresher, is CCBA certification good for me?
What is the course structure of the CCBA exam?
What is CCBA certification?
What is the difference between a Professional Certification and a Certificate?
How many Professional development units will I receive for Certification of Capability in Business Analysis certification?
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Who should take CCBA Exam?
What is the exam course outline?
How to Apply for CCBA® Certification?
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.