Certificate Course in Foreign Exchange Operations Practice Exam
Certificate Course in Foreign Exchange Operations
About Certificate Course in Foreign Exchange Operations
The objective of the Certificate Course in Foreign Exchange Operations Exam is to make the bank officials familiar with Foreign Exchange operations. This exam is being introduced pursuant to the recommendation of a committee of RBI.
The Certificate Course in Foreign Exchange Operations Exam is suitable for employees working with Authorized Dealer (AD) Member Banks of FEDAI.
1. FEDAI Role and Rules
• Foreign Exchange Rates and Risk Management
• Code of Conduct, Ethics/ Compliance, Corporate Governance
2. Regulatory Requirements under FEMA for Resident/ Non-resident Individuals
• Remittance Facilities under LRS
• Other Remittance Facilities for Resident Indians/ others
• Various foreign currency accounts in India/ abroad
• Acquisition of Assets, Immovable properties outside India, including investments in securities abroad
• Remittance of Assets
• Facilities for Non-resident Indians – Deposits Accounts, Investments, Borrowing etc.
3. Regulatory Requirements under FEMA for Resident/ Non-resident Entities
• Import of Goods & Services and other non-import remittance
• External commercial borrowing
• Export of goods and services
• Investments outside India
• Investments in India by non-resident Corporates/ FPIs/ Others Entities
• Establishments of LO/ BO/ PO in India by foreign entities
4. Documentary Credits & Standby Credits
• ICC guidelines pertaining to INCOTERMS 2010, URC 522
• UCP 600, eUCP version 1.1
• ISBP - ICC PUB. 745, URBO - ICC PUB. 750, URDG 758
• DOCDEX Rules - ICC PUB.872
5. Export Finance
• Various finance available by way for Pre-shipment/ Post-shipment finance in Rupees and Foreign Currency
• International Factoring, Forfaiting
• Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC)
6. Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) 2015-20
• Various policy issues with specific relevance to AD Banks with latest updation
- Exam Name: Certificate Course in Foreign Exchange Operations Exam
- Number of Questions: 100
- Length of Time: 2 Hours
What do we offer?
• Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
• Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
• An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
• Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Latest Questions with an updated version
• Tips & Tricks to crack the test
• Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
• Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
• Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
• Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
• Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
• You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.