CCT Routing and Switching (640-692) RSTECH Practice Exam - RETIRED
CCT Routing and Switching (640-692 RSTECH)
About CCT Routing and Switching (640-692 RSTECH)
CCT Routing and Switching certification Exam has been built with the focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco routers, switches, and operating environments. Cisco Certified Technician Routing and Switching (CCT Routing and Switching) certification focus on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco routers, switches, and operating environments. Technicians in this area must be able to identify Cisco router and switch models, accessories, cabling, and interfaces; understand the Cisco IOS Software operating modes and identify commonly found software, and be able to use the Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI) to connect and service products. Achieving CCT Routing and Switching certification is considered the best foundation for supporting other Cisco devices and systems.
Exam 640-692 RSTECH is associated with Cisco Certified Technician Routing and Switching certification. The 640-692 is a 1.5-hour exam with 60-70 questions. The candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Interconnecting Supporting Cisco Routing and Switching Network Devices v1.0 course.
Course Structure for CCT Routing and Switching (640-692 RSTECH)
- Service-related Knowledge - 23%
- General Networking Knowledge - 23%
- Describe Cisco IOS Software Operation - 27%
- Identify Cisco Equipment and Related Hardwares - 27%
Exam Pattern for CCT Routing and Switching (640-692 RSTECH)
- Total Questions: 65-75 questions
- Length of time: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Language: English
- Registration: Pearson UVE
FAQs on CCT Routing and Switching (640-692 RSTECH)
1. What are the prerequisites for CCT certification?
No prerequisites for CCT. Certification is obtained by passing the exam relevant to the specific technology track: RSTECH (640-692), TPTECH (640-692), or DCTECH (010-151).
2. Can a candidate attempt the CCT exam without taking the training?
Yes, the CCT courses are recommendations only and persons who believe they are qualified to pass the certification exam may attempt the exam at any time. The CCT Exam requires the candidate to possess hands-on knowledge of the Cisco equipment specified in the CCT exam.
3. What are the topics covered under the CCT Data Center exam?
CCT Data Center exam (010-151 DCTECH) is a 90-minute CMQ exam that covers - Data Center Solution Fundamentals, Cisco Data Center Devices, Cisco UCS and NX-OS Software Operation, and Resolving Common Service Issues
4. Who should is the certification?
CCT is specific training for other support technicians who service Cisco networking and system devices. CCT training is available for Routing and Switching, TelePresence, and Data Center solutions. Thousands of technicians provide onsite service for networks of all sizes and work, which is critical to enterprises, service providers, as well as small- and medium-sized businesses around the globe. This training aims to ensure that onsite technicians have the skill set that is required to successfully diagnose and resolve support incidents quickly and effectively.
This training is compulsory for support technicians who work for third-party support organizations under contract to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center, who rely partially on third parties who provide support to Cisco
5. What is the process recertify CCT Routing & Switching certification?
In order to re-certify, it is mandatory to pass any one of the following exams before the certification expiration date:
- CCT Routing & Switching exam (RSTECH)
- Current ICND1 exam AND current ICND2exam
- Current CCNA Composite exam
- Current CCDA exam
- Current CCNA Concentration exam (Wireless, Security, Voice, or SP Ops)
- Current 642-XXX professional level exam
- Current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams
- MeetingPlace Specialist exams
- Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations [ITI] exams)
- Current CCIE Written Exam
- Current CCDE Written Exam, or current CCDE Practical Exam
- Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
6. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then, you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not the AWS Certification Exam cost.
7. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
8. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for CCT Routing and Switching 640-692 RSTECH which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
9. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
10. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
11. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be accessed for the lifetime.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference