CCNP Security (300-206) SENSS Practice Exam
CCNP Security 300-206 SENSS Certification Exam
About CCNP Security 300-206 SENSS Certification Exam
The certification exam of Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS) (300-206) aims to analyze the knowledge and skills of a network security engineer to configure and implement security on Cisco network perimeter edge devices such as a Cisco switch, Cisco router, and Cisco ASA firewall. The primary focus is on the technologies used to strengthen security of a network perimeter such as Network Address Translation (NAT), ASA policy and application inspect, and a zone-based firewall on Cisco routers.
It is suggested but not required, for candidates to have the following knowledge and skills -
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
Course Objectives for CCNP Security 300-206 SENSS Certification Exam
Skills covered under CCNP Security 300-206 SENSS Cerification Exam are -
- Able to implement Cisco modular Network Security Architectures such as SecureX and TrustSec
- Able to Deploy Cisco Infrastructure management and control plane security controls
- Able to Configure Cisco Layer 2 and Layer 3 data plane security controls
- Able to implement and maintain Cisco ASA Network Address Translations (NAT)
- Able to implement and maintain Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translations (NAT)
- Able to design and deploy Cisco Threat Defense solutions on a Cisco ASA utilizing access policy and application and identity based inspection
- Able to implement Botnet Traffic Filters
- Able to deploy Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewalls (ZBFW)
- Able to configure and verify Cisco IOS ZBFW Application Inspection Policy
Who should take this?
- Channel Partners
Exam Pattern for CCNP Security 300-206 SENSS Certification Exam
- Exam Number: 300-206
- Associated Certifications: CCNP Security
- Duration: 90 minutes (65 - 75 questions)
- Available Languages: English, Japanese
- Register for Exam: Pearson VUE
Course Structure for CCNP Security 300-206 SENSS Cerification Exam
- Security Components and Considerations - 12%
- Threat Defense Architectures - 16%
- Troubleshooting, Monitoring and Reporting Tools - 10%
- Management Services on Cisco Devices - 12%
- Cisco Security Devices GUIs and Secured CLI Management - 25%
- Threat Defense - 25%
FAQ on CCNP Security 300-206 SENSS Certification Exam
1. What are the job roles suitable for CCNP Security professionals?
CCNP Security certification prepares for the role of Network Security Engineer. Products covered in the program include Cisco IOS, Cisco routers and switches, ASA, Security Management, CSM, and Firewall for IPS management.
2. Which exams should be taken – current or newer?
Candidates new to the CCNP Security Certification program should consider the newer curriculum. This provides more time to achieve the certification and ensures that candidates have experience with the latest functions and capabilities of network devices along with the most current security industry best practices.
3. How much experience is required for becoming a Certified CCNP Security professional?
No specific requirement for years of experience is specified. However, Cisco does recommend at least four years of professional-level security experience before starting the program.
4. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not the AWS Certification Exam cost.
5. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
6. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes testprep training offers free practice tests for AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty which can be used before the final purchase for complete test.
7. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
8. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of support staff will respond as soon as possible.
9. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be access for the lifetime.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.