CCNP Enterprise (300-430 ENWLSI) Practice Exam
CCNP Enterprise (300-430 ENWLSI)
About Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
This exam certifies a candidate's knowledge of wireless network implementation including Flex-Connect, QoS, Multicast, advanced location services, security for client connectivity, monitoring and device hardening.
Knowledge required for the exam
For this exam you should be familiar with:
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
The course is appropriate for
- Wireless network engineers
- Sales engineers
- Network designers
1. FlexConnect 15%
1.1 Deploy FlexConnect components such as switching and operating modes
1.2 Deploy FlexConnect capabilities
1.3 Implement Office Extend
2. QoS on a Wireless Network 10%
2.1 Implement QoS schemes based on requirements including wired to wireless mapping
2.2 Implement QoS for wireless clients
2.3 Implement AVC including Fastlane (only on WLC)
3. Multicast 10%
3.1 Implement multicast components
3.2 Describe how multicast can affect wireless networks
3.3 Implement multicast on a WLAN
3.4 Implement mDNS
3.5 Implement Multicast Direct
4. Location Services 10%
4.1 Deploy MSE and CMX on a wireless network
4.2 Implement location services
5. Advanced Location Services 10%
5.1 Implement CMX components
5.2 Implement location-aware guest services using custom portal and Facebook Wi-Fi
5.3 Troubleshoot location accuracy using Cisco Hyperlocation
5.4 Troubleshoot CMX high availability
5.5 Implement wIPS using MSE
6. Security for Wireless Client Connectivity 20%
6.1 Configure client profiling on WLC and ISE
6.2 Implement BYOD and guest
6.3 Implement 802.1X and AAA on different wireless architectures and ISE
6.4 Implement Identity-Based Networking on different wireless architectures (VLANs, QoS, ACLs)
7. Monitoring 15%
7.1 Utilize reports on PI and Cisco DNA center
7.2 Manage alarms and rogues (APs and clients)
7.3 Manage RF interferers
7.4 Troubleshoot client connectivity
8. Device Hardening 10%
8.1 Implement device access controls (including RADIUS and TACACS+)
- Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
- Exam Code: 300-430 ENWLSI
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
- Registration Fee: $300 USD
- Exam Language English, Japanese
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.