Testprep Training Ltd.

CCIE Collaboration (400-051)

CCIE Collaboration (400-051) Free Practice Test

Format Practice Exam
No. of Questions 87
DeliveryOnline, Immediate
Test Modes Practice, Exam

CCIE Collaboration (400-051) Practice Exam

Format Practice Exam
No. of Questions 242
DeliveryOnline, Immediate
Test Modes Practice, Exam

E-Learning Course

Content 5+ hrs
No. of videos 6
DeliveryOnline, Immediate
Avalibility Unlimited
Coming Soon

CCIE Collaboration (400-051)

CCIE Collaboration 400-051 Certification Exam Version 2.0 exam aims to unify written and lab exam topics documents into a unique curriculum, while explicitly disclosing which domains pertain to which exam, and the relative weight of each domain.

Exam Format and Information

Exam Name CCIE Collaboration
Exam Code 400-051
Exam Duration 120 mins
Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions
Exam Type Expert
Number of Questions 90-110 Questions 
Eligibility/Pre-Requisite NIL
Exam Fee $300 USD

Exam Language English    

Register Pearson VUE

CCIE Collaboration (400-051) FAQs

Yes we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of support staff will respond as soon as possible.
Yes our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
Yes testprep training offers free practice tests for AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty which can be used before the final purchase for complete test. 
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not the AWS Certification Exam cost.
What is the reason for revising the Expert-Level certification written exams by Cisco?
Evolving technologies cover network programmability, cloud, and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies added in the written exams and account for 10 percent of the total score.
Evolving Technologies section covers 10 percent of the total score on the written exam, and the remaining core technologies items counts for 90 percent
Yes, candidates will still be required to take and pass the written exam before attempting the lab exam.
Once purchased, the practice exams can be access for the lifetime.

Why Choose Us?

Practice Questions

We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.

Online Course

Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)

Money Back Guarantee

We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.

Experts Support

Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.

Still have some questions left? Let's Discuss.