CCDE Cisco Certified Design Expert (352-001) CCDE Practice Exam
CCDE Certified Design Expert 352-001 Certification Exam
About CCDE Certified Design Expert 352-001 Certification Exam
CCDE Certified Design Expert 352-001 Certification Exam assess a candidate's knowledge and skills of implementing client device security, identity based authentication and services, along with securing and monitoring the Enterprise wireless infrastructure
Course Structure for CCDE Certified Design Expert 352-001 Certification Exam
- Integrate Client Device Security - 19%
- Implement Secure Distribution System Connectivity Services on the Wireless Infrastructure - 24%
- Implement Secure Client Connectivity Services on the Wireless Infrastructure - 27%
- Implement Secure Management Access on the WLAN Infrastructure - 14%
- Monitoring Security on the WLAN Infrastructure - 16%
Exam Pattern for CCDE Certified Design Expert 352-001 Certification Exam
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Total Qusetions: 55 - 65 questions
- Languages: English
- Register: Pearson VUE
FAQ on Certified Design Expert 352-001 Certification Exam
1. What is the method of scoring Evolving Technologies in the Expert-level written exams?
Evolving Technologies section accounts for 10 percent of the total score on the written exam, and the remaining core technologies items account for 90 percent.
2. Will the candidates be required to take separate written and lab exams, with the new modular and unified exam topics for the Expert-Level programs?
Yes, candidates will still be required to take and pass the written exam before attempting the lab exam.
3. What is the reason for Cisco to revise the Expert-Level certification written exams?
Cisco keeps the Expert-level certifications updated with major and minor revisions so that experts in their fields can maintain their relevance in the rapidly changing environment of core and evolving technologies. The recent addition of evolving technologies exam topics ensures that candidates are well equipped to participate in meaningful discussions with business leaders about evolving technologies such as network programmability, cloud, and Internet of Things (IoT).
4. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not the AWS Certification Exam cost.
5. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
6. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes testprep training offers free practice tests for AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty which can be used before the final purchase for complete test.
7. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
8. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of support staff will respond as soon as possible.
9. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be accessed for the lifetime.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.
Tags: CCDE Certified Design Expert 352-001 Practice Exam, CCDE Certified Design Expert 352-001 Practice test, CCDE Certified Design Expert 352-001 Exam dumps, CCDE Certified Design Expert 352-001 exam questions