CCA Data Analyst (CCA159) Practice Exam
CCA Data Analyst Exam (CCA159)
About CCA Data Analyst Exam (CCA159)
Candidate taking Cloudera Certified Data Analyst exam is able to perform core competencies required to pull and generate reports in Cloudera's CDH environment using Impala and Hive. The credential is earned after successfully passing the CCA Data Analyst Exam (CCA159).
Who can take the exam?Candidates for CCA Data Analyst can be SQL developers, data analysts, business intelligence specialists, developers, system architects, and database administrators. There are no prerequisites.The CCA Data Analyst exam was created to identify talented SQL developers looking to stand out and be recognized by employers looking for these skills. It is recommended that those looking to achieve this certification start by taking Cloudera’s Data Analyst training course, which has the same objectives as the exam.
Exam Pattern for CCA Data Analyst Exam (CCA159)
- Number of Questions: 8–12 performance-based (hands-on) tasks on a Cloudera Enterprise cluster. See below for full cluster configuration
- Time Limit: 120 minutes
- Passing Score: 70%
- Language: English
- Price: USD $295
Candidates are given eight to twelve customer problems with a unique large data set, a CDH cluster, with a total of 120 minutes. For each problem, the candidate must implement a technical solution with a high degree of precision that meets all the requirements. Candidate may use any tool or combination of tools on the cluster (to pick the tool(s) that are right for the job. Candidate must have good knowledge to analyze the problem and arrive at an optimal approach given the time allowed. Candidates are required to perfrm tasks on the live cluster, within a specified time limit and while being watched by a proctor.
Evaluation, Score Reporting, and Certificate
* Note the exam is graded immediately upon submission and score reports are e-mailed the same day as the exam.
Required Skills for CCA Data Analyst Exam (CCA159)
Prepare the Data
- Use Extract, Transfer, Load (ETL) processes to prepare data for queries.
- Import data from a MySQL database into HDFS using Sqoop
- Export data to a MySQL database from HDFS using Sqoop
- Move data between tables in the metastore
- Transform values, columns, or file formats of incoming data before analysis
Provide Structure to the Data
- Use Data Definition Language (DDL) statements to create or alter structures in the metastore for use by Hive and Impala.
- Create tables using a variety of data types, delimiters, and file formats
- Create new tables using existing tables to define the schema
- Improve query performance by creating partitioned tables in the metastore
- Alter tables to modify existing schema
- Create views in order to simplify queries
- Use Query Language (QL) statements in Hive and Impala to analyze data on the cluster.
- Prepare reports using SELECT commands including unions and subqueries
- Calculate aggregate statistics, such as sums and averages, during a query
- Create queries against multiple data sources by using join commands
- Transform the output format of queries by using built-in functions
- Perform queries across a group of rows using windowing functions
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference