Capital Markets Fundamentals International Module (Foundation) Practice Exam
Capital Markets Fundamentals International Module (Foundation)
About Capital Markets Fundamentals – International (Foundation Module)
The program covers key concepts in banking and finance such as Interest, Financial statements, risk etc. It gives you an overview of the different financial markets, with specific focus on US/UK geographies. It also takes you through the entire trade life cycle of an instrument – from issuance to asset servicing.
Who should take the FLIP's Capital Markets Fundamentals program?
The course is suitable for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Engineers/Other Graduates looking for a BFS career in IT/KPO/BPO
- MBAs/Post Graduates looking for a Business analyst role in IT/KPO
- Other working professionals, looking to move into BFS in IT/KPO
In terms of role suitability, this course is relevant for people looking to join the BFS vertical of a
- IT company,
How to Register?
For NCFM Capital Markets Fundamentals certification, it is mandatory to complete the e-learning (training) of Finitiatives Learning India Pvt. Ltd. /FLIP
Following are the steps to register -
- Step 1 - Register with FLIP
- Step 2 - Purchase the Capital Markets Fundamentals E-Learning module
- Step 3 - After completing the training pay NCFM the certification fee, and book the test date.