C_TS4FI_1709 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (1709) Practice Exam - RETIRED
C_TS4FI_1709 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (1709)
About C_TS4FI_1709 - SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (1709)
SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (1709) certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of SAP S/4HANA Financial Accounting. This exam tests that the candidate has a good overall understanding within this consultant profile and can implement this knowledge practically in projects under the guidance of an experienced consultant.
This certification exam is ideal starting point for a professional career as a Financial Accounting consultant on SAP S/4HANA.
Knowledge required for the exam
For this exam it is recommended to have an entry-level qualification to allow consultants to get acquainted within Financial Accounting projects.
1. Financial Closing > 12%
• Perform month and year-end closing in Financial Accounting (exchange rate valuation, post provisions etc.), create balance sheet, create profit and loss statements, monitor closing operations using the Financial Closing Cockpit, post accruals with accrual documents and recurring entry documents, and manage posting periods.
2. General Ledger Accounting > 12%
• Create and maintain general ledger accounts, exchange rates, bank master data and define house banks. Create and reverse general ledger transfer postings, post cross-company code transactions, create profit centers and segments. Clear an account and define and use a chart of accounts. Maintain tolerances, tax codes, and post documents with document splitting.
3. Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable > 12%
• Create and maintain business partners, post invoices and payments and use special g/l transactions, reverse invoices and payments, block open invoices for payment, configure the payment program, and manage partial payments. Define the customizing settings for the Payment Medium Workbench, use the debit balance check for handling payments, define terms of payment and payment types, explain the connection of customers to vendors, describe integration with procurement and sales.
4. Asset Accounting > 12%
• Create and maintain charts of depreciation and the depreciation areas, asset classes, asset master data, and configure and perform FI-AA business processes in the SAP system. Set up valuation and depreciation, perform periodic and year-end closing processes, and explain and configure parallel accounting.
5. SAP Financials Cross Topics > 12%
• Manage Organizational Units, currencies, configure Validations and Document Types, utilize Reporting Tools, configure Substitutions, and manage Number ranges.
6. SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA, & SAP Fiori 8% - 12%
• Explain the SAP HANA Architecture and describe the SAP S/4HANA scope and deployment options.
- Exam Name: SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (1709)
- Exam Code: C_TS4FI_1709
- Number of Questions: 80
- Length of Time: 180 minutes
- Exam Cost: $549 USD
- Exam Language: German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese
What do we offer?
• Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
• Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
• An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
• Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Latest Questions with an updated version
• Tips & Tricks to crack the test
• Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
• Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
• Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
• Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
• Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
• You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.