C_TS460_1809 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sales 1809 Upskilling Practice Exam
C_TS460_1809 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sales 1809 Upskilling
About C_TS460_1809 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sales 1809 Upskilling
SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sales 1809 Upskilling certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the SAP S/4HANA Sales consultant profile. This certification exam proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role.
Who should take the exam?
This certification exam is appropriate for those who are certified in any of the certification exams that include "SAP Certified Application Associate - Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7" / "SAP Certified Application Associate - Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP6" / "SAP Certified Application Associate - Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5".
1. Smart Business 8% - 12%
• Create a KPI in the KPI Modelling App, describe the advantages of the Smart Business approach, describe the features of the Sales Order Fulfillment Monitor and explain the ways of solving issues in Sales Orders in SAP S/4HANA Sales.
2. Simplifications 8% - 12%
• Demonstrate the ability to maintain business partner information, describe sales analytics in SAP S/4HANA, explain how billing output is determined in SAP S/4HANA Sales, explain the data model used for the SAP S/4HANA Sales tables, identify controls of the customer account group and maintain customer master data.
3. S/4HANA Essentials 8% - 12%
• Explain Best Practices for using SAP S/4HANA, describe the new user experience with SAP Fiori and describe the capabilities of embedded analytics within SAP S/4HANA.
4. Organization Structure < 8%
• Explain how to define the organization's structure using master data elements
5. Enterprise Management Execution < 8%
• Outline the process sequence for the sale from stock process in SAP S/4HANA Sales, describe the EWM view of physical stock, explain the integration of SAP S/4HANA Sales with EWM and the use of EWM functions in the sales process flow and list functions of use to the internal sales representative that are applied by SAP S/4HANA Sales in contrast to the traditional SAP ERP system.
6. Billing Process and Customizing < 8%
• Explain and perform tasks relating to billing (basics), and maintain customization settings required to perform basic billing processes.
7. Shipping Process and Customizing < 8%
• Describe how shipping transactions are processed in relation to sales order management and their associated customization settings, and maintain customization settings required to perform basic shipping processes.
8. Master data < 8%
• Set up and maintain relevant master data
9. Pricing and condition technique < 8%
• Explain and perform tasks relating to pricing and condition technique
10. Sales process < 8%
• Explain and perform tasks relating to Sales process.
11. Availability Check < 8%
Explain and perform tasks relating to Availability Check.
12. Cross-functional Customizing < 8%
• Maintain customization settings required to perform cross-functional business processes.
13. Basic Functions (customizing) < 8%
• Explain and perform tasks relating to Basic Functions (customizing).
14. Sales Documents (customizing) < 8%
• Explain and perform tasks relating to Sales Documents (customizing).
15. Next Generation Technologies < 8%
• Explain and perform tasks related to Leonardo Framework, SAP CoPilot and Intelligent Core.
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sales 1809 Upskilling
- Exam Code: C_TS460_1809
- Number of Questions: 80
- Length of Time: 180 minutes
- Exam Cost: $549 USD
- Exam Language: German, English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese
What do we offer?
• Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
• Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
• An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
• Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Latest Questions with an updated version
• Tips & Tricks to crack the test
• Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
• Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
• Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
• Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
• Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
• You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.