C_S4FCF_1809 - SAP Certified Application Associate - Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA Practice Exam
C_S4FCF_1809 - SAP Certified Application Associate - Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA
About C_S4FCF_1809 - SAP Certified Application Associate - Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA
SAP Certified Application Associate - Central Finance in SAP S4HANA certification exam validates that the candidate have the fundamental and core knowledge required of the Central Finance profile. This certification exam will prove that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role.
Who should take the exam?
This certification exam is recommended for consultant having entry level qualification. The consultant applying for the exam should contribute significantly to Central Finance implementation projects. Moreover, this exam is the starting point for a career as a Central Finance consultant.
1. Initial Load in Central Finance > 12%
• Describe how to set a filter for the initial load of Cost Object. Resolve errors of cost object initial load. Execute initial load of FI/CO postings. Resolve errors of FI/CO posting initial load. Set filter for the initial load of CO internal posting, and resolve errors of CO internal posting initial load. Define validation and reconciliation in Central Finance. Perform reconciliation reports in Central Finance.
2. Real time Replication in Central Finance 8% - 12%
• Describe prerequisites to activate real time replication. Start real time replication. Correct errors of real time replication. Explain the document flow functionality of Central Finance. Perform document drill back from target system to source system.
3. System Landscape Transformation Server (SLT) 8% - 12%
• Describe options for activating data replication and how to transfer data, including how to change structures to source tables during replication. Configure client specific and cross client replication. Describe starting recording and replication.
4. SAP Master Data Governance 8% - 12%
• Describe MDG central governance and mass processing. Describe the general concepts and capabilities of SAP MDG, central governance. Activate and configure the default processes for MDG. Define MDG data models.
5. Central Finance Setup and Configuration 8% - 12%
• Configure the scope for the initial load of FI/CO posting. Define decimal places for currencies. Differentiate between Key Mapping and Value Mapping. Define mapping actions for Mapping Entities. Define key mapping and value mappings. Configure Cost Object Mapping scenarios.
6. Enhancements in the Controlling Area (CO-PA, WBS) 8% - 12%
• Explain improvements made when replicating from costing-based CO-PA into Profitability Analysis in the Universal Journal. Understand account-based CO-PA COGS split in Central Finance. Define account-based CO-PA price split in Central Finance. Describe the new replication scenario for internal EC-PCA postings. Explain the simulation tool for EC-PCA and the Profit Center comparison report. Describe how WBS elements and project structures can be transferred to Central Finance to enable a central reporting on projects.
7. Corporate Finance Processes supported by Central Finance 8% - 12%
• Define centralization of finance operations. Describe intercompany reconciliation in Central Finance. Determine open item management in Central Finance. Configure central payments and central down payments. Describe AR/AP reporting in Central Finance. Define SAP Credit Management. Describe the integration of Credit Management with Central Finance and the relationship between Credit Management and Central Payments.
8. System Integration Concepts < 8%
• Describe technical communications modes and processes. Design the types of communication transfer modes. Explain business scenarios and the business hierarchy used by SAPConfigure RFC between two SAP systems, or non-SAP system.
9. Run Phase in Central Finance < 8%
• Design the SAP S/4 HANA Central Finance project phases. Determine the SAP S/4HANA Central Finance pilot approach. Describe the required organizational change with SAP S/4HANA Central Finance. Determine the stakeholders involved in a Central Finance project. Define the change enablers and key success factors. Design the operation model for Central Finance, and daily operations that might be needed in Central Finance.
10. Central Finance Landscape Architecture < 8%
• Define options to SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Architecture links source systems to the central finance system. Design SLT techchnical integration platform for Central Finance. Describe MDG function in Central Finance for master harmonization. Descript AIF as interface and monitoring for Central Finance.
11. Integration Technology ALE < 8%
• Differentiate Application Link Enabling (ALE) from Electronic Data Interchange (ED). Define logical system or logical system name, message type, and distribution model. Designdistribution model. Configure logical system names and assign them to clients in SAP systems.
12. Additional Features < 8%
• Describe the new replication scenario for internal EC-PCA postings. Explain the simulation tool for EC-PCA and the Profit Center comparison report. Describe how WBS elements and project structures can be transferred to Central Finance to enable a central reporting on projects.
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA
- Exam Code: C_S4FCF_1809
- Number of Questions: 80
- Length of Time: 180 minutes
- Exam Cost: $549 USD
- Exam Language: English, German, Spanish, Chinese
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.