C_S4EWM_1909 SAP Certified Application Associate - Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA Practice Exam
C_S4EWM_1909 SAP Certified Application Associate - Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA Practice Exam Practice Exam
About C_S4EWM_1909 Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA
The C_S4EWM_1909 SAP Certified Application Associate - Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA Practice Exam has been built to demonstrate that the candidate has the fundamental and core knowledge in the area of extended warehouse management required for the consultant profile.
Who should take the exam?
This C_S4EWM_1909 SAP certificate exam is recommended for candidates to prove their overall understanding to implement the knowledge practically in projects to contribute to the success of the planning and implementation phases in a mentoring role. Previous project experience is not necessarily a prerequisite for passing this exam.
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA
- Exam Code: C_S4EWM_1909
- Exam Duration: 180 mins
- Exam Frees: $599 USD
- Total Questions: 80 Questions
- Passing Score: 64% and above
- Language: English and German
The C_S4EWM_1909 SAP Certified Application Associate - Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA Exam covers the following topics -
Inbound Processes (Value Added Services, Cross-docking, Quality Management) > 12%
- Execute Inbound Processes with value added services (VAS) or deconsolidation; Set up deliveries for cross-docking (CD) or quality inspection (QIE)
Outbound Processes (Wave Management, Cross-docking, Production Integration) > 12%
- Combine outbound deliveries using wave management, packing and kitting in outbound processes, and stage products for production.
Cross Topics (Labor Management, Exception Handling, Batches, Serial Numbers) 8% - 12%
- Set up labor management and exception handling; Work with additional product information.
Warehouse Structure, Resource Management and SAP EWM Master Data8% - 12%
- Define the warehouse structure and set up resource management; Create SAP EWM Master Data like dtorage bins and products, packaging specifications, supply chain units, and business partners.
System Integration, Master Data and Delivery Document Customizing8% - 12%
- Set up system integration; Distribute master data and customize delivery documents.
Process and Layout Oriented Storage Control8% - 12%
- Create customizing settings and use Process and Layout-Oriented Storage Control.
Warehouse Process Types, Warehouse Task Creation, Strategies8% - 12%
- Define Warehouse process types and set up determination. Define Putaway and Picking Strategies.
Internal processing (Physical Inventory, Replenishment) < 8%
- Define physical inventory processes, and set up and execute replenishment.
Warehouse Management (Monitor - Cockpit) < 8%
- Monitor warehouse activities using Warehouse Management Monitor, Warehouse Cockpit, and analytical apps.
Shipping and Receiving < 8%
- Configure Yard Management, SAP Dock Appointment Scheduling, and use the Shipping Cockpit.
Warehouse Order and Warehouse Order Creation Rules < 8%
- Define Warehouse Order Creation Rules.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference