C_PO_7513 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - Process Orchestration 7.50 Practice Exam
C_PO_7513 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - Process Orchestration 7.50
About C_PO_7513 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - Process Orchestration 7.50
C_PO_7513 exam validates that the candidate knows the necessary tools, processes and basics for creating orchestration processes using Java technology. This certification exam proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role.
Who should take the exam?
This is recommended for candidates having entry level qualification with having familiarity with the necessary tools, processes and basics for creating orchestration processes using Java technology.
1. Business Processes Modeling and BPMN 2.0 (Business Process Management Notation) > 12%
• Explain the difference between BPM, and Business Workflow, sequence diagrams, the perspectives in NWDS, Message Flow, Data Flow, Association, the Configuration of BPMN models; Model a business process List the BPMN types of Process Diagrams; Describe the elements of BPMN 2.0; Develop business processes and flow models.
2. SAP Processes Integration Architecture 8% - 12%
• Explain the difference between Process Orchestration and Process Integration, and how to establish the Work Environment for Process Creation; Describe the basic SAP Process Integration Architecture, the tools available for business process development, and Message processing.
3. Basic Concepts System Landscape Directory (SLD) and Enterprise Service Repository (ESR) 8% - 12%
• Describe the use of the System Landscape Directory (SLD), the Enterprise Service Repository (ESR), the Business systems & Technical systems and the use of Software Components in the ESR; Analyze Interface Objects in the Enterprise Services Repository.
4. Mappings 8% - 12%
• Explain how to Create Message Mapping Objects, the Message and Value Mapping process and describe the types of mapping programs, describe how to Create an operation mapping in the ESR and the default matcher.
5. Operations and Process Monitoring in SAP Process Orchestration 8% - 12%
• Explain how to Use the SAP NetWeaver Administrator functionality, the Operations tab in the NetWeaver Administrator, Certificates, Restart and Recovery and how to Access SAP Process Integration Monitoring; Start Business Processes; Define the Lifetime of Business Processes; Configure Process Orchestration in NetWeaver Administrator (NWA)Describe monitoring of the business processes and the AEX.
6. Configuration in Eclipse (iFlow and Data Flow) 8% - 12%
• Describe the use of the Perspective in Eclipse and how data types are mapped in Eclipse, describe data objects and iFlows; List the available data types; Describe Data Types in BPMN Processes.
7. Development steps < 8%
• Outline the configuration of business processes
8. SAP Business Rules Management (BRM) < 8%
• Describe SAP Business Rules Management (BRM), the justification process for developing a new Business Rule and describe rulesets; Describe Rulesets.
9. The Role of the Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX) < 8%
• Define the Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX), list the functionality of the Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX); Explain how to Create an Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX) integration flow.
10. Roles and Authorizations of a BPMN Process < 8%
• Describe Software Catalog (Products and Software Components), the SAP Component mode and the use of the Objects of the Component Model.
11. Integration Objects in the Integration Directory < 8%
• Explain how to Configure a scenario in the Integration Directory, how to Process messages using the advanced adapter engine and the integration objects in the Integration Directory
12. Basic Concepts for data flows < 8%
• Explain process context
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - Process Orchestration 7.50
- Exam Code: C_PO_7513
- Number of Questions: 80
- Length of Time: 180 minutes
- Exam Cost: $549 USD
- Exam Language: English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.