C_BW4HANA_14 - SAP Certified Application Associate - Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA Practice Exam - RETIRED
C_BW4HANA_14 - SAP Certified Application Associate - Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA
About C_BW4HANA_14 - SAP Certified Application Associate - Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA
SAP Certified Application Associate - Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA certification exam validates that the candidate have the fundamental and core knowledge required in the profile of MODELING, DATA ACQUISITION and QUERY DESIGN with SAP BW/4HANA. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role.
Who should take the exam?
This exam is recommended for candidates having entry level qualification with understanding of SAP BW/4HANA in query design, modelling and data acquisition.
1. Data Acquisition into BW/4HANA > 12%
• Describe data acquisition concepts into SAP BW/4HANA. Explain various technologies in support of data acquisition including the traditional BW Extractors, Operational Data Provisioning, Smart Data Integration and CDS views.
2. BW/4HANA Modeling > 12%
• Introduce SAP BW/4HANA modeling. Describe modeling requirements and explain field-based modeling.
3. BW Query Design > 12%
• Explain the concept of SAP BW/4HANA Query design. Define query definitions with eclipse based BW Query Designer in SAP HANA Studio and explain how to make them available for analysis
4. InfoObjects and InfoProviders 8% - 12%
• Describe and explain the use of InfoObjects as well as InfoProviders.
5. BW/4HANA Data Flow 8% - 12%
• Explain the concepts of data flows in SAP BW/4HANA
6. Native HANA Modeling 8% - 12%
• Describe SAP HANA native data modeling. Explain the concepts and how to implement native SAP HANA views.
7. Fundamentals 8% - 12%
• Describe Data Warehouse Fundamentals. Explain modeling requirements and best practices.
8. SAP Analytics Tools < 8%
• Position different SAP Analytics BI Tools and explain what they are used for.
9. SAP BW/4HANA Project and the Modeling Process < 8%
• Explain the modeling process in a SAP BW/4HANA project. Explain modeling requirements and best practices. Explain field-based modeling. Compare BI Content with requirements.
10. Data Acquisition into SAP HANA < 8%
• Describe data acquisition concepts into SAP HANA. Explain how to extract data from SAP source systems and another BW with Operational Data Provisioning (ODP) and how to manage delta data with ODP. Determine how to acquire data from using different interfaces.
- Exam Name: Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA
- Exam Code: C_BW4HANA_14
- Number of Questions: 80
- Length of Time: 180 minutes
- Exam Cost: $549 USD
- Exam Language: English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.