C9560-656 - IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 Service Request Management Implementation Practice Exam
C9560-656 - IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 Service Request Management Implementation
About IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 Service Request Management Implementation
This certification exam is designed for an individual who is responsible for configuring service request management for an IBM SmartCloud Control Desk solution. This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.
Prerequisite for the exam
1. Knowledge of Service Request Management infrastructure components within IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 -Skill level 3
2. Knowledge of service request and service fulfillment management -Skill level 3
3. Knowledge of application servers (WebSphere Application Server and WebLogic Server)-Skill level 2
4. Knowledge of operating systems, networking, and firewall concepts-Skill level 1
5. Knowledge of XML-Skill level 2
6. Knowledge of SQL for supported databases -Skill level 2
7. Knowledge of security (SSL, LDAP, data encryption, system user accounts, directory servers) -Skill level 2
8. Knowledge of HTTP protocols -Skill level 1
9. Knowledge of the ITIL roles for V3-Skill level 2
10. Knowledge of administration of database and web server components - Skill level 1
11. Knowledge of integration components - Skill level 1
12. Knowledge of Jython scripts - Skill level 1
1. System Setup and Configuration
• Given IBM SmartCloud Control Desk (SCCD) has been installed and you have administrator rights, configure security groups so that users can have access to express or advanced Service Requests and Incidents views.
• Given SCCD has been installed, describe the available workflow options included in service catalog so that service request approval and fulfillment process for a service request can be automated using workflows provided with the product.
• Given that SCCD has been installed, customer should know about the available optional contents so that these can be used to assist the client to have their environment operational in a shorter period of time.
• Given that SCCD is installed, understand how to use Automation Scripts application so that common tasks can be done without deploying Java files or restarting the server.
2. Work with Operational Data
• Given a user has been authorization to access and use the self service center, explain the various parts and functionality of the self service center so that the user understands how the Self Service Center can be used to create/view many common requests/tasks.
• Given administrator privileges for the Self Service Center, configure the Self Service Center so that the Self Service Center is configured and can be used by end users to create/view common requests/tasks.
• Given full access to the Response Plan application and that job plan, actions, communication templates and ticket templates have been created, use the Response Plans application to complete the response plan details and select the proper Response Plan criteria so that the response plan is successfully created and can be applied to records of the related object.
• Given full access to the Job Plans application, use the Job Plans application to create a new job plan by completing the required details and creating the necessary tasks so that a job plan has been created defining a set of activities that is required to be executed in order to fulfill a particular request or work item.
• Given full access to the Service Groups application, use the Service Groups application to create a Service Group by completing the Service Group details and specifying the services for the group so that a service group is successfully created and can be applied to service requests, incidents, and problems.
• Given full access to the SLAs application and actions and communication templates are created, use the SLAs application to create the SLA and to complete the SLA details and select the proper SLA criteria so that the SLA is successfully created and can be applied to records of the related object.
• Given SCCD administrator privileges and access to the Survey Management application, use the Survey Management application to create and manage survey questions so that survey questions are created and can be used in a survey.
• Given the survey questions and answer sets have been created, create a survey so that the survey is ready to be used by the ticket, Incident and Problem application allowing the customer to rate the quality of services that has been provided.
• Given SCCD has been installed, understand the use of communication templates in Service Desk applications so that frequently used email communications in SCCD can be standardized.
3. Configure Service Desk
• Given the customers need to understand the ticket types available in IBM Smart Cloud Control Desk (SCCD), explain the service request ticket type so that the customer understands when it is used and who can create the Service Request ticket type.
• Given the need to understand the ticket types available in SCCD, explain the Incident ticket type so that the customer understands when it is used and who can create the Incident ticket type.
• Given the customers need to understand the ticket types available in SCCD, explain the Problem ticket type so that the customer understands when it is used and who can create the Problem ticket type.
• Given the customers need to understand solutions in SCCD, explain solution records and the Solution application so that the customer understands when it is used.
• Given that the SCCD has been installed and the system has been set up, create a new Service request so that a user request or issue can be recorded, managed and tracked.
• Given that the SCCD has been installed and the user has the appropriate privileges, create a new Incident so that an incident is recorded to capture information about an event that deviates from standard service or an event that might disrupt the quality of that service.
• Given that the SCCD V7.5 has been installed and the system has been set up, create a problem so that it can be managed and tracked.
• Given that the SCCD V7.5 has been installed and the system has been set up, user is given the read and write access to Solution application, create solutions and assign an owner or owner group to a solution so that a solution can be associated with a service request, incident, or problem ticket.
• Given that the SCCD V7.5 has been installed and the system has been set up, create a ticket template as per customer's requirements so that a ticket template has been created and can be applied to service requests, incidents, and problems.
• Given that the SCCD V7.5 has been installed and the system has been set up, modify the priority matrix per customer's requirements so that the priority matrix values have been updated and is ready to be used in service requests, incidents ,and problems.
• Given that the SCCD has been installed and the system has been set up, configure the system properties and PmObjSearchCron cron task as per customer's requirements so that Global Search has been enabled and users can search across service desk applications.
4. Configure Service Catalogue
• Given a customers need to understand the service catalog, describe the applications available in IBM SmartCloud Control Desk (SCCD) for service catalog and their capabilities so that an individual understands how the service catalog applications can be used.
• Given the need to setup the service catalog, outline the prerequisite steps so that once they are completed offerings and catalogs can be created.
• Given an understanding of the Offerings application, describe the options to consider when creating offerings so that offerings can be configured to meet specific business requirements.
• Given a customer's need to understand catalogs, describe the options to consider when creating catalogs using the Catalogs application so that they understand how they can be configured to meet specific business requirements.
• Given that SCCD has been installed and the system setup, create a Cart Template so that the cart can be saved and reused for future requests.
• Given an understanding of integration options for service request management, describe them and their key capabilities.
• Given the need to take control of remote workstations or servers in order to analyze and solve problems, explain, install and configure Tivoli Remote Diagnostics functionality so that service desk analysts can use Tivoli Remote Diagnostics to take control of remote workstations or servers.
- Exam Name: IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 Service Request Management Implementation
- Exam Code: C9560-656
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
• Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
• Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
• An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
• Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Latest Questions with an updated version
• Tips & Tricks to crack the test
• Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
• Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
• Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
• Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
• Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
• You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.