C9530-519 IBM API Connect V5.0.5 Solution Implementation Practice Exam Questions
C9530-519 IBM API Connect V5.0.5 Solution Implementation
About IBM API Connect V5.0.5 Solution Implementation
This intermediate-level certification is intended for developers who are responsible for developing, publishing, configuring, and managing APIs using IBM API Connect V5.0.5. This test also covers administration and scripting topics as well.
Prerequisite for the exam
The following skills are required for success:
• working knowledge of Linux
• working knowledge of Node.js and LoopBack
• working knowledge of HTTP, REST, and SOAP
The C9530-519 IBM API Connect V5.0.5 exam covered the following topics -
1. Architectural Overview of IBM API Connect
• Articulate the architectural requirements to support a given IBM API Connect topology.
• Compare the different IBM API Connect deployment options.
• Differentiate between the two types of organizations in IBM API Connect.
• Demonstrate the various stages in the lifecycle of an API, including Create, Run, Manage, and Secure. The API lifecycle provides the foundation of an API strategy.
• Distinguish between the various roles involved in the lifecycle of an API within IBM API Connect.
• Implement the OpenAPI specification in IBM API Connect.
• Identify typical use cases for IBM API Connect across industry.
2. Cloud Manager Role
• Install and administer collectives and gateways.
• Install and configure the IBM API Connect Cloud.
• Install, configure, and customize the Developer Portal
• Manage the IBM API Connect Cloud using the REST interface.
• Use the IBM API Connect Command Line Interface.
• Backup and restore IBM API Connect configuration data.
• Backup and restore APIs and Products.
• Analyze logs to identify problems within the IBM API Connect Cloud.
• Secure the IBM API Connect Cloud.
• Integrate with an external user registry.
• Configure the API Gateway extensions.
• Manage IBM API Connect catalogs.
• Manage the IBM API Connect Cloud.
3. API Developer Role
• Design a LoopBack application using IBM API Connect
• Use the Unit Testing tools to test APIs.
• Implement user-defined policies.
• Utilize built-in policies.
• Manage error handling.
• Utilize API properties.
• Create an API assembly.
• Create and configure a SOAP API.
• Create and configure a REST API.
• Apply a security definition to an API.
• Use the IBM API Connect Developer Toolkit Command Line Interface.
4. Product Manager Role
• Distinguish between the various lifecycle stages of APIs and Products.
• Gain business insight from analytics information.
• Show the relationship between Products and Plans and APIs.
• Design Products and Plans.
• Administer Consumer Access.
5. App Developer Role
• Use the Developer Portal.
- Exam Name: IBM API Connect V5.0.5 Solution Implementation
- Exam Code: C9530-519
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.