C7010-013 - IBM Cúram V6.0.5 Business Analysis and Design Practice Exam
C7010-013 - IBM Cúram V6.0.5 Business Analysis and Design
About IBM Cúram V6.0.5
This entry level certification is intended for business analysts, consultants, testers, and any personnel who would like to acquire foundational IBM Cúram skills required to work on IBM Cúram implementation projects.
Prerequisite for the exam
The following skills are essential for successful performance on this test:
• Working knowledge of health and human services programs
The following skills are suggested for successful performance on this test:
• Exposure and experience in typical business analysis activities related to system implementations
• Exposure to Enterprise applications and Custom Off-The-Shelf (COTS) products
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course is highly recommended:
• 9D47G: Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5
You may also consider accessing this expert arena to practice using IBM Cúram features and improve your general experience with the product:
• 9D56G: IBM Cúram SPM Platform Runtime Environment 6.0.5 - Expert Arena (SPVC)
1. Business Infrastructure
• Identify the components in Cúram SPM
• Describe the roles of rules and evidence in Cúram SPM
• Identify the main components of the Cúram SPM user interface
• Describe the main components of Cúram Workflow
2. IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform
• Describe some key features of system administration in Cúram
• Discuss how cases are used in Cúram and identify Cúram case types
• Explain Cúram Participant Management and Cúram participant role types
• Outline the functionality of the Cúram evidence framework
• Describe the financial management functionalities, including key financial building blocks in Cúram
3. Enterprise Modules
• Summarize how the Cúram Evidence Broker Enterprise Module addresses the evidence sharing requirements of SPM agencies
• List and describe the main functions of the Cúram Outcome Management Enterprise Module
• Explain the purpose of the Cúram Provider Management (CPM) Enterprise Module and identify key CPM positions
• Describe the main components of the Cúram Universal Access Enterprise Module
• List and describe the hierarchy of elements within the Cúram Verification Enterprise Module
- Exam Name: IBM Cúram V6.0.5
- Exam Code: C7010-013
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
• Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
• Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
• An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
• Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Latest Questions with an updated version
• Tips & Tricks to crack the test
• Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
• Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
• Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
• Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
• Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
• You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.