C2150-609 IBM Security Access Manager V9.0, Deployment Professional Practice Exam
C2150-609 IBM Security Access Manager V9.0, Deployment Professional
About IBM Security Access Manager V9.0
IBM Security Access Manager V9.0 is an intermediate level certification is intended for deployment professionals working with IBM Security Access Manager V9.0 (ISAM). These deployment professionals plan, install, configure, administer, maintain, tune and troubleshoot ISAM installations.
Prerequisite for the exam
Basic knowledge of:
• operating systems and databases.
• hardware or virtual machines.
• networking and protocols.
• auditing and compliance.
• information security regulations (HIPPA, SOX).
• Public Key Infrastructure fundamentals (PKI).
• Directory services fundamentals.
• Web server fundamentals
• Firewall concepts
• Authentication and authorization concepts
• Single Sign-On protocols (Kerberos, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect)
• Multi-factor authentication (One-time password)
• Demonstrate a knowledge of the features and capabilities of the ISAM Base, ISAM Advanced Access Control Module, and ISAM Federation Module.
• Demonstrate knowledge of ISAM deployment patterns, including designing for high availability and determining capacity requirements.
• Apply detailed network design principles, including appropriate subnets interface, static routing, ports (firewall) and default gateway.
• Setup DNS, time, license, activation, firmware, and fixpack levels at the initial installation.
• Prepare for rack space, power, cabling, and management interface IP and install the hardware appliance.
• Prepare and install the appliance in different virtual environments.
• Prepare an external high volume database for use with ISAM.
3. Configure, customize and integrate
• Use PKI, including completing the task of generating certificate requests and/or importing certificates into the appropriate certificate repository (KDB file).
• Configure Web Components - Runtime and Reverse Proxy using LMI and REST API, including applying hard and soft limits to junctions, Single Sign-On method and junction type; configure Kerberos.
• Configure the Advanced Access Control Module using LMI and REST API, including Risk Profiles, Authentication, Policies, Custom Attributes, Obligations, PIP, and isamcfg.
• Configure Federation Components using LMI and REST API, including Federations, Partners, and Runtime including swap of metadata, mapping rules, cloud connectors and isamcfg.
• Configure Federated Directory(s).
• Configure Protocol Analysis Module (PAM).
• Create custom roles for delegated administration of the ISAM appliance functionality; externalize appliance authentication and authorization.
• Configure highly available ISAM environments using clustering, replicated proxies, DSC, front-end load balancer.
4. Administer and maintain
• Monitor critical performance metrics and availability, including events and alerts.
• Demonstrate an understanding of various backup and recovery strategies, including snapshots.
• Configure log files, including their roll over settings.
• Maintain SSL keystores, including identifying expired certificates.
• Use the ISAM stop, start, failover features to aim for limited down-time during maintenance slots.
• Perform policy administration.
• Monitor IBM support website for bulletins and fixpacks; apply as necessary.
5. Troubleshoot and tune
• Examine and tune settings, including advanced parameters for TCP/IP.
• Navigate to and view logs on the appliance and look for relevant messages.
• Enable and review network and ISAM-specific traces and understand auditing capabilities; perform network troubleshooting using ping, traceroute, connect.
• Take a support file extract and send and/or examine for issues and upload them to IBM Support as part of the PMR process.
- Exam Name: IBM Security Access Manager V9.0
- Exam Code: C2150-609
- Length of Time: 105 Minutes
- Total Questions: 69
- Pass Score: 44
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.