C2090-623 IBM Cognos Analytics Administrator V11 Practice Exam Questions
C2090-623 IBM Cognos Analytics Administrator V11
About IBM Cognos Analytics Administrator V11
This certification is intended for an individual who is responsible for the administration of servers and content. This includes report execution, administrative tasks, server & network tasks, monitoring environments, and security. This individual participates in project implementations as an effective team member without supervision.
- Intermediate knowledge of web server architectures and security systems
- Intermediate knowledge using a supported operating system and web browser
- Intermediate networking knowledge
The C2090-623 IBM Cognos Analytics Administrator V11 Exam covers the following topics -
Module 1: Understanding Administrative Responsibilities (25%)
- Outline the procedures and choices in content administration
- Explain the steps involved in creating a datasource
- Detail the configuration of memory settings
- Illustrate the process of balancing server components
- Provide an overview of using LifeCycle Manager (LCM)
- Explain the process of system backup and restoration
- Highlight the use of administrative portal options
- Discuss the application of Library management
Module 2: Overview of concepts of Monitoring (20%)
- Explain the implementation and management of audit logging
- Demonstrate troubleshooting techniques
- Describe the implementation and use of tracing
- Identify additional performance tools and their utilization
- Describe methods for monitoring system components
Module 3: Understanding Report Execution (15%)
- Identify techniques for organizing report content in the portal
- Explain the request flow of report execution
- Describe the management and scheduling of reports
- Explain how to manage report execution
Module 4: Security Tasks (20%)
- Describe the process of securing an environment
- Explain the implementation of authentication
- Identify and describe the achievement and implementation of authorization
- Describe the methods for securing content
Module 5: Server Environment (20%)
- Identify the architecture and components of the server environment
- Describe installation options and configurations
- Demonstrate tasks for implementing configuration and performance tuning
- Explain tasks used to manage components
- Demonstrate troubleshooting techniques within the server environment
- Describe the maintenance of configuration settings
- Exam Name: IBM Cognos Analytics Administrator V11
- Exam Code: C2090-623
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
- Total Questions: 60
- Passing Score: 38/60
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.