C2090-616 IBM DB2 11.1 Fundamentals for LUW Practice Exam
C2090-616 IBM DB2 11.1 Fundamentals for LUW
About IBM DB2 11.1 Fundamentals for LUW
This Database Associate certification is an entry-level exam for a user of any of the DB2 family of products. This individual is knowledgeable about the fundamental concepts of DB2 11.1 through either hands-on experience or formal and informal education. The database associate should have an in-depth knowledge of the basic to intermediate tasks required in day-to-day administration, basic SQL (Structured Query Language), understand which additional products are available with DB2 11.1, understand how to create databases and database objects, and have a basic knowledge of database security and transaction isolation.
• Entry level experience using DB2 11
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Identify and describe the DB2 products available
• Identify and decribe the DB2 Cloud offerings available
• Describe the characteristics of OLTP and Data Warehouse workloads
• Describe the benefits of DB2 pureScale
• Demonstrate the ability to use DB2 BLU Acceleration
• Explain Federation support
• Identify and describe Oracle and Netezza Compatibility Features
• Describe methods used to restrict data access
• Identify and describe the authorities and privileges available
• Identify and describe the DCL statements available
• Describe Roles and Trusted Contexts
3. Working with Databases and Database Objects
• Create and connect to DB2 servers and databases
• Identify DB2 objects
• Identify and describe the DDL statements available
• Describe the different types of tables available
4. Working with DB2 Data using SQL
• Demonstrate the ability to use SQL to SELECT data from tables
• Demonstrate the ability to use SQL to UPDATE, DELETE, or INSERT data
• Demonstrate the ability to manage transactions
• Demonstrate the ability to create and call an SQL stored procedure or a user defined function
• Identify and describe SQL compatibility enhancements
• Identify the OLAP function used to meet a specific business requirement
5. Working with DB2 Tables, Views and Indexes
• Identify and describe the DB2 data types available
• Identify the characteristics of a table, view or index
• Demonstrate the ability to create and use temporary tables
• Demonstrate the ability to create and use triggers
6. Data Concurrency
• Identify factors that influence locking
• List objects on which locks can be obtained
• Identify characteristics of DB2 locks
• Given a situation, identify the isolation level that should be used
- Exam Name: IBM DB2 11.1 Fundamentals for LUW
- Exam Code: C2090-616
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.