C2090-600 IBM DB2 11.1 DBA for LUW Practice Exam Questions
C2090-600 IBM DB2 11.1 DBA for LUW
About IBM DB2 11.1 DBA for LUW
This intermediate-level certification is intended for those who understand the DB2 11.1 technology and have the skills required in the day-to-day administration of DB2 instances and databases. To attain the certification, candidates must pass two tests. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job roles and test objectives, click on the link to the test below and refer to the Test Preparation tab,
There are no prerequisites for the exam.
1. DB2 Server Management
• Configure and manage DB2 servers, instances, and databases
• Create and manage database storage paths
• Exploit autonomic features
• Explain the functionality of WLM
• Describe the capabilities of Data Server Manager
2. Physical Design
• Implement BLU Acceleration
• Describe DB2 pureScale enhancements
• Create, manage, and alter DB2 objects
• Demonstrate the proper use of compression
• Describe the SQL compatibility available
• Describe the partitioning capabilities available
3. Business Rules Implementation
• Create and modify table constraints
• Enforce constraint checking with the SET INTEGRITY command
• Create and use triggers
4. Monitoring DB2 Activity
• Demonstrate the proper use of monitoring tools
• Use the DB2 Problem Determination tool (db2pd)
• Describe the capabilities of dsmtop
• Capture and analyze EXPLAIN information
• Demonstrate the proper use of DB2's data movement utilities
• Demonstrate the proper use of REORG, REORGCHK, REBIND, RUNSTATS, FLUSH PACKAGE CACHE, and ADMIN_CMD
• Perform an INPLACE table REORG
• Demonstrate the proper use of db2look and db2move
6. High Availability
• Perform database-level and table space level backup and recovery operations
• Configure and manage HADR
• Implement a DB2 pureScale environment
• Explain the use of LDAP authentication
• Create and use trusted contexts
• Restrict access to sensitive data
• Explain how to encrypt data in transit and data at rest
• Configure and use the Audit facility
- Exam Name: IBM DB2 11.1 DBA for LUW
- Exam Code: C2090-600
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
- Exam Questions: 60
- Pass Score: 38/60
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.