C2090-558 - Informix 11.70 Fundamentals Practice Exam
C2090-558 - Informix 11.70 Fundamentals
About Informix 11.70 Fundamentals
This certification exam is designed for the successful candidate who has important knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to provide entry-level administration of Informix, including basic SQL (Structured Query Language), how Informix is installed, how to create databases and database objects, security, transaction isolation, backup and recovery procedures, and describe replication technologies and purposes.
Prerequisite for the exam
There are no prerequisites for the exam.
1. Planning and Installation
• Identify data access restrictions
• Describe database workloads
• Describe data type concepts for database planning
• Demonstrate knowledge of how to configure and install Informix
• Demonstrate knowledge of embeddability considerations and the deployment utility
• Demonstrate knowledge of authentication
• Demonstrate knowledge of authorizations
3. DBMS Instances and Storage Objects
• Describe how to identify and connect to Informix servers and databases
• Demonstrate knowledge of how to create and configure storage objects
• Demonstrate general knowledge of the system databases and database catalogs
4. Informix Tables, Views and Indexes
• Given a scenario, describe how to create a table
• Describe when referential integrity should be used
• Describe methods of data value constraint
• Describe the differences between a table, view, sequences, synonyms, and indices
• Describe triggers and appropriate uses
• Demonstrate knowledge of schema commands
5. Informix Data using SQL
• Describe how to use SQL to SELECT data from tables
• Describe how to use SQL to UPDATE, DELETE, or INSERT data
• Demonstrate knowledge of transactions
• Describe how to call a procedure or invoke a user defined function
6. Data Concurrency and Integrity
• Identify isolation levels and their effects
• Identify objects on which locks can be obtained
• Describe transaction integrity mechanisms
7. Tools and Utilities
• Describe onstat, oninit, and onmode utilities
• Demonstrate knowledge of data movement utilities
• Describe sysadmin database and its functionality
• Demonstrate knowledge of the features or functions available in Informix tools
8. Backup and Restore
• Demonstrate knowledge of backup procedures
• Demonstrate knowledge of recovery procedures
9. Replication Technologies
• Describe the purpose of the different replication technologies
- Exam Name: Informix 11.70 Fundamentals
- Exam Code: C2090-558
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.