C2090-320 - DB2 11 Fundamentals for Z/OS Practice Exam
C2090-320 - DB2 11 Fundamentals for Z/OS
About DB2 11 Fundamentals for Z/OS
This Database Associate certification is an entry-level exam for a user of any of the DB2 for z/OS family of products. This individual is knowledgeable about the fundamental concepts of DB2 11 for z/OS through either hands-on experience or formal and informal education. The database associate should have an in-depth knowledge of the basic to intermediate tasks required in day-to-day administration, basic SQL (Structured Query Language), understand which additional products are available with DB2 11, understand how to create databases and database objects, and have a basic knowledge of database security and transaction isolation.
Prerequisite for the exam
• Entry level experience using DB2 11
• Basic knowledge of SQL
1. Working with SQL and XML
• Basic ability to write a DML SQL statement
• Basic ability to access and process XML data (XQuery, Xpath)
• Basic knowledge of most commonly used special registers
• Basic knowledge of built-in functions
• Basic knowledge of restricting data access (authorities, privileges, views, profiles, roles, trusted contexts)
• Basic ability to write a Data Control Language (DCL) SQL statement
• Basic ability to connect to DB2 servers (demonstrate ability to use remote access)
• Basic knowledge of different types of tables (Base, MQT, Auxiliary, Partitioned, Temporal - at a high level; when is it appropriate to use each type) and table spaces
• Basic knowledge of subsystem parameters
• Basic knowledge of DB2 architecture (address spaces, logs, IRLM)
• Basic knowledge of data sharing concepts
• Basic knowledge of database workloads (transactional processing vs. analytics)
• Basic knowledge of encoding scheme concepts
• Basic knowledge of DB2 commands and DSN commands
• Basic knowledge of DB2 utilities
• Basic knowledge of troubleshooting (Explain, SQL Codes)
5. Data Concurrency
• Basic knowledge of transaction management (COMMIT, ROLLBACK, AUTOCOMMIT and SAVEPOINT)
• Basic knowledge of locking
• Given a situation, basic knowledge to identify the isolation levels that should be used
6. Application Design
• Basic ability to create and call a stored procedure or a user defined function (understanding of passing parameters and obtaining results)
• Basic knowledge of temporary tables (how they are created and when they should be used)
• Basic knowledge of triggers (how they function; when they might be used)
• Basic knowledge of program preparation and BIND options
• Basic knowledge of referential integrity and constraints
• Basic knowledge of non-relational data concepts (XML data, LOB data)
• Basic knowledge of Temporal (Time Travel) Tables - System-period, Application-period, and Bi-temporal - ability to create and query
7. Working with Database Objects
• Basic ability to demonstrate usage of IBM-supplied and user-defined data types
• Basic ability to write a DDL SQL statement
• Basic ability to identify characteristics and properties of DB2 objects (Tables, Indexes, Views)
• Basic ability to look up information in the DB2 catalog
- Exam Name: DB2 11 Fundamentals for Zos
- Exam Code: C2090-320
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.