C2010-059 - Rational DOORS Next Generation Practice Exam - RETIRED
C2010-059 - Rational DOORS Next Generation
About Rational DOORS Next Generation Exam
This certification targets requirements analysts and requirements project leads with intermediate-level experience defining and managing requirements using IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation, V5.
• Understanding of requirements management processes and practices
• Understanding of how to manage requirements in the context of different development processes
• Real-world experience managing requirements
• Experience with requirements management tools
• Understanding of the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management and the IBM Rational Jazz Platform
1. Requirements Management best practices, planning, and installation
• Define the goals of requirements management
• Describe requirements management processes and practices
• State the purpose and describe the contents of a requirements management plan
• Define the data and relationships to be collected about requirements
• Explain how to manage requirements within the context of a Collaborative Lifecycle Project.
• Install on an existing Jazz Team Server (JTS) or separate Jazz Team Servers
• Set up users
• Manage licenses
2. Project administration and configuration
• Create a project area and team areas
• Add team members and assign their process roles
• Manage permissions
• Create attributes and attribute data types
• Create artifact templates
• Create project templates
• Define suspicion profiles
• Extend with scripting
3. Gather, define and elaborate requirements
• Create and manage folders
• Import, upload and export artifacts
• Utilize filters
• Work with column display and group by settings
• Organize artifacts with tags
• Create and use views
• Create textual artifacts
• Embed and extract text
• Update artifact attributes
• Create terms and glossaries
• Create modules
• Create business process diagrams
• Create use-case diagrams
• Create user-interface parts and sketches
• Create storyboards
• Create collections
4. Collaborate on requirements
• Describe the importance of collaborating on requirements throughout the lifecycle of a project.
• Manage reviews
• Add and respond to comments
• Lock and release locks from an artifact
• Configure dashboards
• Utilize views
5. Capture relationships
• Describe the benefits of traceability
• Describe different types of links and when to use them
• Create links
• Display links
• Navigate links
• Utilize the link explorer
6. Analyzing and reporting
• Manage suspect links
• View artifact history
• Manage baselines
• Utilize views (public and shared)
• Customize dashboards
• View out of the box reports
• Create custom reports
• View traceability
• Work with collections
- Exam Name: Rational DOORS Next Generation
- Exam Code: C2010-059
- Length of Time: 75 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.