C1000-124 IBM Cloud Advocate v1 Practice Exam - RETIRED
C1000-124 IBM Cloud Advocate v1 Practice Exam
About C1000-124 IBM Cloud Advocate v1 Exam
The C1000-124 IBM Cloud Advocate v1 exam help build Subject Matter expertise to define all of the tasks, knowledge and experience of a professional in order to successfully perform their role with the product or solution. The certification exam provides real world experience to stand a reasonable chance of passing the certification test.
The C1000-124 IBM Cloud Advocate v1 exam help advocate the IBM Cloud credential with skills -
- Required to explain the essential characteristics, history, and trends of cloud computing.
- Ability to describe the business case for and identify the services, deployment models, components, and architectures underpinning cloud computing.
- Ability to describe the services and offerings available on the IBM Cloud.
- Total questions: 61 questions
- Passing Score: 40
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
The C1000-124 IBM Cloud Advocate v1 Exam covers the following topics -
Domain 1 - Understand Cloud Computing - History and Essential Characteristics
- Learn the important characteristics of cloud computing
- Learn the important factors in the evolution and history of the Cloud
- Learn to identify the important cloud service providers and their services
Domain 2 - Understand the business case of Cloud Computing
- Learn to recall the different factors associated with a business case for Cloud Computing
- Learn to recognize technologies supported by Cloud: AI, IoT, Blockchain, Analytics
Domain 3 - Understand the Cloud Computing Service and Deployment Models
- Learn about cloud computing service models including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Learn about various cloud computing deployment Models - Public, Private, and Hybrid
Domain 4 - Understand the components of Cloud Architecture
- Learn about cloud architecture and infrastructure
- Learn virtualization with reference to virtual machines and bare-metal servers
- Learn about Secure Cloud Networks
- Learn about the uses and functions of containers on the cloud
- Learn the concepts of direct-attached, file, block, and object storage in Cloud
- Learn to identify the function and use of Content Delivery Networks (CDN) within the cloud structure
- Learn the differences between Hybrid Multicloud, serverless, and microservice cloud solutions
- Learn about Cloud Native and Application Modernization
Domain 5 - Understand about IBM Cloud and its features
- Learn about the different Locations, Regions, and Zones and the role they play in the IBM Cloud
- Learn about IBM Cloud Account Types and Support Plans
- Learn ways in which Account types affect IBM Cloud management and support
- Learn about the components of the IBM Cloud Cost Estimator
- Learn the concepts related to Access Management (IAM) in IBM Cloud
Domain 6 - Understand IBM Cloud Infrastructure
- Learn about different compute options on IBM Cloud
- Learn about different Storage Services on IBM Cloud
- Learn about external-facing network services on the IBM Cloud
- Learn about the features and functionalities of Virtual Private Clouds
- Learn about options for VMWare workloads on IBM Cloud
Domain 7 - Understand to deploy IBM Cloud Applications
- Learn to identify features and uses of containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift on the IBM Cloud
- Learn about different serverless compute options on the IBM Cloud
Domain 8 - Understand the various services on IBM Cloud
- Learn the various IBM Cloud databases
- Learn to identify application integration services in IBM Cloud
- Learn about the uses and functions of AI/ML services available on IBM Cloud
- Learn about the various analytic services on IBM Cloud
- Learn about DevOps and identify the DevOps services on the IBM Cloud
- Learn to identify the blockchain options available on the IBM Cloud
- Learn about the basics of the Internet of Things platform on the IBM Cloud
- Learn about the IBM Cloud Paks option on IBM Cloud
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference