C1000-070 - IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V8.1 Fundamentals Practice Exam
C1000-070 - IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V8.1 Fundamentals
About IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V8.1 Fundamentals Exam
This certification is intended for an individual with entry level knowledge and experience with Netcool/OMNIbus V8.1. This individual is knowledgeable about the fundamental concepts of Netcool/OMNIbus V8.1 through either hands on experience or formal and informal education. The associate should have an in-depth knowledge of the basic to intermediate tasks required in day-to-day use of Netcool/OMNIbus V8.1.
The following qualifications are requirements for success:
• Working knowledge of using Netcool/OMNIbus V8.1 to monitor events
• Working knowledge of OS, networking, and firewall concepts
• Basic knowledge of network protocols including TCP/IP and HTTP
• Basic knowledge of Netcool/OMNIbus V8.1 architecture
• Basic knowledge of problem determination
• Basic knowledge of alarm protocols (SNMP, EIF, Syslog)
• Basic knowledge of Probes and Gateways
• Basic knowledge of tools (ping, telnet, SSH)
1. Basic Architecture
• Explain the basic function of OMNIbus probes in the architecture
• Explain the basic function of OMNIbus gateways in the architecture
• Explain the basic architecture of the Web GUI
• Explain the basic architecture of OMNIbus
• Explain the basics of event handling in the Object Server
2. UNIX, Linux and Windows Environment
• Configure the Netcool/OMNIbus communications file (using the CLI) so that Netcool/OMNIbus can be run on a UNIX/Linux platform
• Configure the Netcool/OMNIbus communications file (using the GUI) so that Netcool/OMNIbus can be run on a UNIX/Linux platform
• Configure the Netcool/OMNIbus communications file so that Netcool/OMNIbus can be run on a Windows platform
3. New features released in OMNIbus 8.1
• Understand the Event Viewer feature
• Describe the differences between the Event Viewer and the Active Event List
• Understand the use of the initial configuration wizard (nco_icw)
• Understand the difference between lightweight and Java-based configuration modes
• Understand the use of the Data Source configuration User Interface (UI)
4. Native OMNIbus Tools
• Access and configure the Native Event List so that events are filtered and visible in a predefined format
• Run basic SQL commands so that ObjectServer information is displayed
• Access and use the OMNIbus Native Administrator client
5. Web GUI Portal
• Configure DASH roles to permit user access to Web GUI and/or Web GUI administration
• Customize the Event Dashboard to present different monitor views
• Manage the display of events in the Event Viewer
• Manage alerts with the Event Viewer
• Create and configure Web GUI Filters
• Create and configure Web GUI Views
• Create and configure Web GUI tools
• Create and configure Web GUI prompts
• Create and configure Web GUI menus
• Use the Quick Filter feature in the Event Viewer to limit the events being displayed
• Display additional information about an event (journal entries, details, or undisplayed columns)
• Modify the widgets in the portal
• Understand OMNIbus Web GUI Mobile Applications
- Exam Name: IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V8.1 Fundamentals
- Exam Code: C1000-070
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.