C1000-022 - IBM Storage Technical V2 Practice Exam Questions
C1000-022 - IBM Storage Technical V2
About IBM Storage Technical V2
The IBM Storage Technical V2 is a certification exam which helps the specialist to consult with customers in order to gather and understand customer requirements and position the correct solutions. The specialist uses available resources to design the solution. The specialist has a broad knowledge of the features, functions, and benefits of IBM storage solutions and the IBM storage portfolio, including disk, tape, storage management software, and software defined storage. Successful candidates understand competitive offerings used in the enterprise segment.
Prerequisite for the exam
Minimum 12 months of direct technical storage experience, with six months experience with IBM designated storage products.
1. Customer Environment, Requirements, and Plans
• Describe a customer's hardware and software environment.
• Describe customer operational contraints, including power, cooling, personnel, knowledge level, and service level requirements.
• Identify disaster recovery and high availability requirements.
• Identify customer performance requirements, including throughput and latency.
• Identify the customer's capacity and growth requirements and the impact on total cost.
2. Product Information
• Given a scenario, describe the difference(s) among various storage media and align them to a requirement of TCA, performance, and upgradability.
• Identify the difference(s) in cost, performance, and reliability among IBM storage solutions.
• Describe IBM's competitive advantages.
• Given a scenario, describe how IBM enterprise storage products help clients solve data and device management issues through application efficiency and integration.
• Given a scenario, explain alternatives to the existing environment to provide additional functionality.
3. Application of Resources and Tools
• Given a scenario, evaluate which tool(s) to use based upon key applications, performance requirements, customer pain-points, capacity and growth requirements, and the impact on total cost.
• Identify uses of IBM maintenance, IBM websites, IBM tools, and IBM processes.
• Given a scenario, identify high-level steps to integrate new solutions into an existing systems environment.
4. Containers, Clouds, and Analytics
• Identify ways the IBM storage porfolio enables containers and clouds.
• Identify ways the IBM storage porfolio enables analytics.
• Identify ways the IBM storage porfolio provides security.
- Exam Name: IBM Storage Technical V2
- Exam Code: C1000-022
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
• Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
• Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
• An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
• Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Latest Questions with an updated version
• Tips & Tricks to crack the test
• Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
• Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
• Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
• Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
• Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
• You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.