C1000-020 IBM New Workloads Sales Practice Exam Questions
C1000-020 IBM New Workloads Sales
About IBM New Workloads Sales Exam
The New Workloads Sales Specialist is a certification exam which validates the skills of a sales specialist which helps identifies opportunities for business and generates and qualifies demand using a consultative approach. This specialist effectively determines and uses available tools and resources to define and sell storage solutions that meet customer requirements. This specialist has a broad knowledge of the features, functions and benefits of IBM storage solutions, and a high-level understanding of competitive offerings. Successful candidates will apply their knowledge of the IBM storage portfolio to the customer's environment to solve business problems.
Prerequisite for the exam
Minimum 12 months practical, storage-related experience selling in the large scale storage environment and three months selling IBM storage solutions.
The C1000-020 IBM New Workloads Sales Exam covers the following topics -
1. Gather Customer Requirements
• Describe a customer's hardware and software environment.
• Describe customer operational constraints, including power, cooling, personnel, knowledge level, service level requirements.
• Identify disaster recovery and high availability requirements.
• Identify performance requirements, including throughput and latency.
• Identify the customer's capacity and growth requirements.
• Describe the process to qualify a customer's expectations, including the decision-making process and the business requirement(s).
• Determine the justification for a system acquisition.
• Describe a conceptual level understanding of existing systems environments and new workloads.
2. Value Proposition
• Identify the benefits of IBM solutions.
• Identify the difference in cost, performance, and reliability of IBM storage solutions.
• Identify application and OS integration.
• Given a scenario, explain investment protection and TCO of a solution.
3. IBM Spectrum Family Software
• Compare IBM management tools with competitive management tools and techniques to identify IBM strengths.
• Describe integration with open software standards.
• Describe Cloud-enabled solutions.
• Identify how IBM storage software and products help clients solve data management issues through Smarter Storage and application efficiency.
• Describe the use-case of IBM Spectrum Family software.
4. IBM New Workloads Solutions
• Describe the benefits and efficiency in the IBM solutions compared to competitors.
• Identify potential solutions for the customer.
5. Using Sales Tools and Resources in Support of Solutions
• Identify appropriate resources within IBM or through the business partner channel to develop and close business.
• Identify the Technical and Delivery Assessment (TDA) and Solution Assurance Product Review (SAPR) responsibilities.
- Exam Name: IBM New Workloads Sales
- Exam Code: C1000-020
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.