C1000-016 IBM Traditional Workloads Sales V2 Practice Exam
C1000-016 IBM Traditional Workloads Sales V2
About IBM Traditional Workloads Sales V2 Exam
This certification exam is designed for an individual who identifies opportunities for business and generates and qualifies demand using a consultative approach. This Individual effectively determines and uses available tools and resources to define and sell storage solutions that meet customer requirements.
Prerequisite for the exam
- Minimum of 12 months practical experience selling storage solutions and three months of experience selling IBM solutions.
The C1000-016 IBM Traditional Workloads Sales V2 Exam covers the following topics -
1. Gather Customer Requirements
• Identify a customer's storage environment and goals and objectives.
• Identify a customer's expectations of a new solution.
• Identify questions to ask to show a conceptual-level understanding of existing systems environment.
• Identify key applications and performance and/or sizing requirements based on sales cycle and customer pain points.
• Given a scenario, describe financial justification for system acquisition.
• Given a scenario, build an overall case for a customer regarding growth requirements, upgrade path, and product life cycle.
2. Vale proposition
• Given a scenario, describe the IBM offering(s) that help solve a customer's problems.
• Highlight the business value of IBM storage products' features and functions that align to the customer's business goals.
• Given a scenario, compare IBM storage products to existing storage devices and competitive offerings and identify advantages (Why IBM?).
• Identify which IBM offerings solve client data management issues.
• Identify the value proposition of Why IBM, including maintenance options, websites, sales tools, and processes for pre- and post-sale.
3. Determine IBM Solution Offerings
• Identify IBM offerings to integrate with traditional workloads.
• Identify workload characteristics and discuss typical business solutions.
• Identify offerings that differentiate IBM from competing offerings (internal/external to IBM).
• Identify appropriate resources within IBM or through the business partner channel to develop and close business.
• Identify the Technical and Delivery Assessment (TDA) and Solution Assurance Product Review (SAPR) responsibilities.
4. IBM Smarter Storage
• Gather Customer Requirements
• Vale proposition
• Determine IBM Solution Offerings
• IBM Smarter Storage
- Exam Name: IBM Traditional Workloads Sales V2
- Exam Code: C1000-016
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.