C1000-012 IBM Watson Application Developer V3.1 Practice Exam
C1000-012 IBM Watson Application Developer
About IBM Watson Application Developer V3.1 Exam
This intermediate-level exam is designed for an individual who understands concepts essential to the development of applications using IBM Watson AI services. They will have experience using the IBM Cloud and are able to consume IBM Watson AI services in an application. This individual is able to perform these tasks with little to no assistance from product documentation, support or peers.
• Working knowledge of developing an application using IBM Watson AI services
• Working knowledge of core IBM Cloud services (monitoring, logging, scaling), and security
• Working knowledge with designing, developing and deploying RESTful APIs
• Working knowledge of use cases using IBM Watson AI services
• Working knowledge of AI concepts such as intent, relationships, entities, and ground truth
• Working knowledge of the application starter kits and demos available on the IBM Cloud
• Working knowledge of open technologies like Cloud Foundry and Git like repositories
• Basic knowledge of machine learning methods and technologies
The C1000-012 IBM Watson Application Developer V3.1 Exam covers the following topics -
1. Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Computing
• Define the main characteristics of an AI system.
• Explain neural nets.
• Explain Machine Learning technologies (supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning approaches).
• Define a common set of use cases for AI systems.
• Define Precision, Recall, and Accuracy
• Explain the importance of separating training, validation and test data.
• Measure accuracy of a Watson AI service.
• Perform Domain Adaption using Watson Knowledge Studio (WKS).
• Define Intents and Classes.
• Identify the difference between the user question and the user intent.
2. Use Cases for Artificial Intelligence
• Select an appropriate combination of AI technologies based on use-case and data format.
• Explain the uses of the Watson AI services in the Starter Kits.
• Describe the Watson Conversational Agent.
• Explain use cases for integrating external systems (such as Twitter, Weather API).
• Describe the IBM Watson Discovery Service
3. Fundamentals of IBM Watson AI services
• Distinguish the Watson AI services on IBM Cloud for which training is required.
• Provide examples of text classification using the NLC.
• Explain the Watson SDKs available as part of the Watson AI services on IBM Cloud.
• Explain the Watson REST APIs available as part of the Watson AI services on IBM Cloud.
• Explain and configure the Natural Language Classification service.
• Explain and configure the Visual Recognition service.
• Explain how the Personality Insights service works.
• Explain how the Tone Analyzer service works.
• Explain and execute IBM Watson Natural Language Understanding service.
• Explain, setup, configure and query the IBM Watson Discovery service.
• Explain and configure the IBM Watson Assistant service
4. Developing AI applications using IBM Watson AI Services on IBM Cloud
• Call a Watson API to analyze content.
• Describe the tasks required to implement the Conversational Agent / Digital Bot.
• Transform service outputs for consumption by other services.
• Define common design patterns for composing multiple Watson services together (across APIs).
• Design and execute a use case driven service choreography (within an API).
• Explain the process to provision and use an instance of an IBM Watson AI service instance on IBM Cloud.
• Explain the advantages of using IBM Cloud as the cloud platform for AI application development and deployment.
5. Administration and DevOps for applications using IBM Watson AI services on IBM Cloud
• Describe the process of obtaining credentials for Watson AI services on IBM Cloud.
• Examine application logs provided on IBM Cloud.
- Exam Name: IBM Watson Application Developer V3.1
- Exam Code: C1000-012
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.