C1000-011 - Foundations of IBM Blockchain Platform V1 Practice Exam
C1000-011 - Foundations of IBM Blockchain Platform V1
About Foundations of IBM Blockchain Platform V1 Exam
The IBM Blockchain Platform is a certification program which helps the IBM blockchain advisors to engage with clients who are looking to select and design a solution that is based on IBM Blockchain Platform. The Solution Advisor can come from a sales professional, architect, consultant or developer background. They will have an appreciation for the responsibilities of each of these roles, and know when to involve them to deliver a successful outcome for their client.
Prerequisite for the exam
• A good understanding of enterprise blockchain concepts, and the similarities and differences with alternative blockchains and traditional middleware.
• A working knowledge of IBM Blockchain Platform: what it is, the business value it adds, and how and when it can be deployed.
• A working knowledge of blockchain architectures, including the components and actors that make up an IBM Blockchain Platform solution and how IBM Blockchain Platform integrates with existing systems.
• A working knowledge of the process for delivering an IBM Blockchain Platform solution, including use-case selection, effective stakeholder interaction and principles for good design, development and testing.
• A technical appreciation for the IBM Blockchain Platform: the features it comprises, the embedded components it exposes and non-functional characteristics such as performance and security.
1. Blockchain for Business Concepts
• Explain the value of a business network
• Articulate Blockchain for business concepts
• Articulate the differences between blockchain for business and other blockchain
• Identify when to use a blockchain solution versus a centralized database system
• Demonstrate an understanding of the key stakeholders in a blockchain solution
• Outline the Hyperledger projects and goals
• Outline what is Hyperledger Fabric
• Outline what is Hyperledger Composer
2. Blockchain Architecture Concepts
• Design a blockchain solution architecture
• Summarize the non-functional requirements of a blockchain
• Explain the lifecycle of a transaction
• Summarize the principles good chaincode design
• Identify an appropriate language approach for the blockchain
• Identify concerns for GDPR and PII
• Explain the components of a Hyperledger Fabric blockchain
3. IBM Blockchain Platform Business Considerations
• Articulate the value of the IBM Blockchain Platform (IBP)
• Question good versus bad use cases of IBP
• Analyze the incentives to join IBP.
• Summarize the IBP plans
• Summarize the IBP deployment options (cloud, on-prem)
• Articulate the value of LinuxONE in IBP
• Articulate the value of hardware security modules in IBP
• Identify the IBM support and services channels
• Explain the key roles in an IBM solution
• Describe how IBP enables the governance of a blockchain network
• Appreciate the liability responsibilities for chaincode and other assets when using IBP
4. IBM Blockchain Platform Build Principles
• Design a blockchain architecture for IBM Blockchain Platform (IBP)
• Identify and explain the key parts of a IBP network diagram
• Describe the required IBP assets (front end, backend)
• Document the Channels strategy for an IBP solution
• Summarize the KPIs available for Blockchain
• Summarize what can affect IBP performance
• Identify integration points with existing systems of record and middleware
• Determine an effective High availability disaster recovery (HADR) strategy
• Advise how to secure a blockchain
• Advise how to manage identities in an IBP
• Plan a migration from another platform to IBP
• Describe how to operate an IBP network
• Plan a migration between chain code versions
• Describe how to operate an IBP network
• Plan a migration between chaincode versions
• Explain the features for hosting IBP components outside of the public IBM Cloud
- Exam Name: Foundations of IBM Blockchain Platform V1
- Exam Code: C1000-011
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
• Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
• Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
• An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
• Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Latest Questions with an updated version
• Tips & Tricks to crack the test
• Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
• Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
• Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
• Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
• Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
• You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.