C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification (CPA) Practice Exam
C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification (CPA)
About C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification (CPA)
The CPA – C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certifications a professional certificate accepted globally. The certification is provided by the C++ Institute, a global non-profit project run by the Open Education and Development Group (OpenEDG).
It is an entry-level certification for C++ programmers. The certification assess coding skills of C++ programmers by measuring their coding skills related to basic tasks in C++ programming language, usage of class hierarchy and exceptions
Who should take the exam?
The CLA – C Programming Language Certified Associate certification should be taken by C++ programmers, entry-level software developers, analysts, students and enthusiasts to certify their coding skills in C++ programming language.
C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification (CPA) Exam covers the following topics -
Perform discovery, planning, and analysis (5-10%)
- create high-level entity relationship diagram
- create and document mock-ups
- identify document data for migration and integration
- determine out of the box (OOB) functionality
- validate functional requirements
- select artifacts necessary for a proof of concepts (POC) of functional solution designs
- machine and high-level programming languages, compilation process,
- obtaining the machine code: compilation process,
- writing simple programs,
- integers: values, literals, operators,
- characters: values, literals, operators,
- dealing with streams and basic input/output operations.
Flow control and more data types
- how to control the flow of the program
- floating point types: values, literals, operators,
- more integer types: values and literals,
- loops and controlling the loop execution,
- logic, bitwise and arithmetic operators.
- declaring and invoking functions,
- side effects,
- different methods of passing parameters and their purpose,
- default parameters,
- inline functions,
- overloaded functions.
Accessing data and dealing with exceptions
- converting values of different types,
- strings: declarations, initializations, assignments,
- string as an example of object: introducing methods and properties,
- namespaces: using and declaring,
- dealing with exceptions.
Fundamentals of the object-oriented approach
- class components,
- referring to objects,
- static members,
- classes and their friends,
- defining and overloading operators.
- base class, superclass, subclass
- inheritance: how it works
- types of inheritance
- inheriting different class components
- multiple inheritance
More on classes
- polymorphism: the notion and the purpose,
- virtual methods: declaration and usage,
- inheriting virtual methods,
- abstraction and abstract classes.
Exceptions - dealing with expected and unexpected problems
- what is an exception,
- catching and throwing exceptions,
- different classes and hierarchy of exceptions,
- defining your own exceptions.
- Exam Name: CPA – C++ Certified Associate Programmer
- Exam Code: CPA
- Number of Questions: 55
- Length of Time: 65 Minutes
- Registration Fee:$295.00
- Passing Score: 80%
- Exam Language English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.