GAQM Business Process Manager (BPM) Practice Exam
Business Process Manager (BPM)
About GAQM Business Process Manager Certification
Business process management (BPM) is a systematic approach to making an organization's workflow more effective, more efficient and more capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment. A business process is an activity or set of activities that will accomplish a specific organizational goal.
Business Process Manager (BPM) Certification helps organizations leverage processes to achieve their goals and be successful. Once processes are implemented, they must be monitored, evaluated, and optimized to make sure they are still meeting the goals that they were designed to accomplish. A business that can successfully manage its processes is able to maintain a competitive edge, while increasing productivity and efficiency and decreasing costs.
Who should take the exam?
The exam is suitable for the following candidates-
• Technology consultants
• System administrators
• Process Owners
• Process Designers
• Business Leaders
• Senior Executives
• Team Leaders
• Business Analysts Owners
• Decision Makers
• Middle- and Senior-level Line-of-business managers
• Those who are new to BPM or have only had a limited exposure
1. Module 1 - The Fundamentals of Business Process Management
• What is Business Analysis?
• What is Enterprise Content Management?
• Enterprise Content Management Model
• What is Business Process Re-Engineering?
• Business Process Re-Engineering Model
2. Module 2 - Defining Business Process Management
• What is Business Process Management?
• Brief History of Business Process Management
• What are the Benefits of Business Process Management?
• Reflecting on Processes
3. Module 3 - The Business Process Life Cycle
• The Vision Phase
• The Design Phase
• The Modeling Phase
• The Execution Phase
• The Monitoring Phase
• The Optimizing Phase
4. Module 4 - Business Process Engineering
• Business Process Engineering
• Change Management
5. Module 5 - Information Systems and Goals
• System and Subsystems
• The Information Systems
• Elements of Information Systems
• Systems Analysis
• Definitions and Goals
• Define Logical Specifications and Design
• Select the best Alternative Physical System
6. Module 6 - Systems Design
• Intermediate Steps
• Systems Design
7. Module 7 - Systems Implementation
• Intermediate Steps
• Testing and Obtaining Approvals
• Systems Implementation - Summary
8. Module 8 - Systems Operation
• Post Implementation Review
• System Maintenance
• Systems Operations
- Exam Name: GAQM Business Process Manager
- Exam Code: BPM-001
- Number of Questions: 50
- Length of Time: 60 Minutes
- Passing score: 70% (35 out of 50)
- Exam Language: English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.