Securities Market Basic Module (Foundation) Practice Exam
Securities Market Basic Module (Foundation Module)
About Securities Market Basic Module (Foundation)
This module develops on the Financial Market Beginner's Module. It discusses the issues relating to different areas of securities market in greater depth and detail than the Financial Market Beginner's Module. In addition, the course helps understand the securities market structure and government securities market.
Why should one take this course?
- To understand the various products, participants and the functions of the securities market.
- To understand the market design of Primary Market & Secondary Market.
- To understand the government securities market.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Employees of Broker and Sub-brokers
- Depository Particpants employees
- Employees of Mutual Funds
- Employees of Research Houses/Analysts/Researchers
- Employees of BPOs/IT Companies
- Anybody having interest in the Securities Market
- Duration: 120 minutes
- No. of questions: 60
- Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 60 (60%). There is negative marking for incorrect answers."
- Certificate validity: For successful candidates certificates are valid for 5 years from the test date.
- Total Fees: Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.