Options Trading Strategies Module (Intermediate) Practice Exam
Options Trading Strategies - Intermediate Module
About Options Trading Strategies - Intermediate Module
There are vast arrays of strategies available for trading options. This module discusses the objectives of these strategies and the conditions under which they are successful. It is advisable to take the NCFM Derivatives Markets (Dealers) Module test which would make you familiar with the basic concepts of the options market, before attempting this module.
Why should one take this course?
- To learn about the various option strategies.
- To understand payoff concepts.
- To understand the objectives and risks of each different strategies.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Employees of BPO's/IT Companies
- Anyone interested in the derivatives market
- Duration: 120 minutes
- No. of questions: 60
- Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 60 (60%); There is negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Certificate validity: For successful candidates, certificates are valid for 5 years from the test date.
- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.
Tags: Options Trading Strategies - (Intermediate Module) Exam Dumps, Options Trading Strategies - (Intermediate Module) Exam Questions, Options Trading Strategies - (Intermediate Module) Practice Test, Options Trading Strategies - (Intermediate Module) Training