Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management Module (Intermediate) Practice Exam
Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management Module (Intermediate)
About Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management - Intermediate Module
Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management is a growing field in the area of finance. This module aims at creating a better understanding of the various concepts/principles related to investment analysis and portfolio management.
Why should one take this course?
- To have a practical orientation towards the principles of investment, pricing and valuation"
- To learn the various methodologies of financial analysis
Who will benefit from this course?
- Students of Management and Commerce
- Finance Professionals
- Employees with Treasury & Investment division of banks and financial institutions
- Anybody having interest in this subject
- Duration: 120 minutes
- No. of questions: 60
- Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 60 (60%); There is negative marking for incorrect answers."
- Certificate validity: For successful candidates, certificates are valid for 5 years from the test date."
- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.