Equity Derivatives: A Beginner's Module (Foundation) Practice Exam
Equity Derivatives: A Beginner's Module (Foundation Module)
About Equity Derivatives: A Beginner's Module
This module has been prepared with a view to equip candidates with basic but essential information and concepts regarding the equity derivatives markets.
Why should one take this course?
- To understand the concept of derivative.
- To learn the types of derivative products and their application.
- To learn about the the trading of derivatives on the stock exchanges.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Employees of Brokers/Sub-brokers
- Individual Investors
- Employees of BPOs/IT companies
- Anybody having interest in the derivatives market
- Duration: 120 minutes
- No. of questions: 60
- Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 50 (50%); There is no negative marking in this module.
- Certificate validity: For successful candidates, certificates are valid for 5 years from the test date.
- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.