Bug Testing Practice Exam
A bug in software is basically an issue, fault, error or failure. Generally, it occurs when developers make any error or mistake during the development of the product. Such bugs may lead to an unexpected result that doesn’t meet the requirements of a business. Hence, bug testing is an essential practice these days in order to identify and prevent these bugs.
Who should take the exam?
People who wish to explore IT sectors as test engineers will find the bug testing exam really beneficial.
• Ability to create reports
• Testing ability
• IT skills
• Detection of a bug
• Prevention of bugs
• Enhancing ROI
• Improving customer service
This exam is best-suited for-
• IT professionals
• Software developers
• Web programmers
• Students and graduates
• Other interested candidates
• Defining a bug
• Understanding the flow diagram for a bug
• Characteristics of a bug-
- Issue date
- Priority of incident
- Associated test case
- Identifying the test item
- Describing the incident
- Incident status
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference