Bootstrap 4 Practice Exam
Bootstrap 4 Practice Exam
Why use Bootstrap?
- It facilitates faster and easier Web Development.
- It helps create Platform-independent sites.
- It helps in developing Responsive Web-pages.
- It is used for designing mobile devices also.
Purpose of Bootstrap
- Bootstrap is a framework to assist in designing websites in a faster and easier manner.
- Bootstrap includes HTML and CSS based design templates for typography, forms, buttons, tables, navigation, modals, image carousels, and more.
About Bootstrap 4
Bootstrap 4 is one of the latest versions of Bootstrap with new components including faster stylesheet and more responsiveness. Some of the important features of Bootstrap 4 are -
- Bootstrap 4 supports the leatest and stable releases of all major browsers and platforms.
- Bootstrap does not support Internet Explorer 9
Bootstrap 4 Updates
- There is a major rewrite of the code
- Less is replaced with Sass
- There is an addition of Reboot, a collection of element-specific CSS changes in a single file, based on Normalize
- The support for IE8, IE9, and iOS 6 is dropped
- Offer CSS Flexible Box support
- The navigation customization options are added
- The responsive spacing and sizing utilities are added
- There is a switch from the pixels unit in CSS to root ems
- The global font size is increased from 14px to 16px for enhanced readability
- The panel, thumbnail, pager, and well components are dropped
- The Glyphicons icon font is dropped
- Huge number[quantify] of utility classes
- Improvement in form styling, buttons, drop-down menus, media objects and image classes
Who should take Boostrap 4 Exam?
The Bootstrap 4 Developer Exam is suitable for beginners as well as people who work as -
- Web Designer
- Front-end developer
- UI developer
- Bootstrap Developer
- HTML Developer
Benefits of Bootstrap 4
- Firstly, it is easy to use. Since anybody with just basic knowledge of HTML and CSS can start using Bootstrap can use it
- Second, it has responsive features. This means bootstrap's responsive CSS can adjust to phones, tablets, and desktops
- Thirds it uses a mobile-first approach. As in Bootstrap, mobile-first styles are part of the core framework
- Bootstrap 4 works well with all modern browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10+, Edge, Safari, and Opera
The Bootstrap 4 practice exam covers the following topics -
- Browsers & devices
- Build tools
- Utilities for layout
- Button group
- Input group
- List group
- Media object
- Close icon
- Image replacement
- Screen readers
- Stretched link
- Vertical align
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference