BOM Practice Exam
BOM (Bills of Material)
A BOM (bills of materials) is a list of the raw materials, sub-assemblies, intermediate assemblies, parts, and the quantities of each material needed to manufacture the final product. Bills of material may be used for communication between manufacturing partners or confined to a single manufacturing plant.
Who should give this exam?
The exam is meant for professionals who are working in supply chain, logistics, Inventory and production departments of a company. Also suitable for graduates who are looking to work in logistics, supply chain and inventory related fields.
- Leadership and management
- Verbal and written communication
- Organizational and logistics skills
- Supply chain skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Data analysis
- Inventory Manager
- Supply chain manager
- Production Manager
- Supply chain Associates
Table of Content
- Introduction to BOM
- Why Use a BOM
- Who Prepares BOM
- Elements of a BOM
- BOM Displays
- Value of a BOM
- BOM Structure
- Types of BOM
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference