Blue Prism Professional Developer-APD01
Blue Prism Professional Developer-APD01
Blue Prism Professional Developer (APD01) Exam
The Blue Prism Professional Developer exam represents the highest level of certification for a Blue Prism developer. The exam is aimed at already certified developers with a broad range of Blue Prism knowledge, experience and skills. Blue Prism is one of the latest technology which is helping enterprise companies to experience robotics automation in their work culture. Blue Prism Professional Developer Certification is a professional level certification that involves advanced level tools and guides in Blue Prism. There is an important prerequisite for this exam i.e. you must have passed the Blue Prism Developer certification exam. Blue Prism Professional Developer Certification exam objectives are - Advanced Object Layer Design, Application Modelling and Data Type and Environmental Variables.
The exam is aimed at already certified developers with a broad range of Blue Prism knowledge, experience and skills. Scope of the exam includes: advanced exception handling and work queues, Development best practice, browser automation, Java automation, credentials management and login Agent, web services, mainframe automation and Surface Automation.
Who can take Blue Prism Professional Developer Exam?
- With a minimum period of 6 months must have elapsed since the candidate successfully passed the Blue Prism Accredited Developer (AD01) exam.
- Minimum of one month must elapse between a failed exam and an exam resit.
- To register for the Blue Prism Accredited Professional Developer (APD01) Exam, you will need to be in possession of Blue Prism Portal account.
Get certified and pass Blue Prism Professional Developer Exam with hundreds of real time exam questions and expert guidance. Try Free practice Test Now!
Exam Format and Information
|Exam Name Blue Prism Professional Developer Exam||Exam Code APD01|
|Exam Duration 60 minutes||Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions|
|Pass Score 70%, Pass with merit - 80%, Pass with distinction - 90% ||Number of Questions 50|
|Eligibility/Pre-Requisite Blue Prism Developer Certification (AD01) ||Exam Fee 65 USD|
|Exam Language English||Exam Partner Pearson VUE|
Blue Prism Professional Developer-APD01 FAQs
How to resolve my doubts for Blue Prism Professional Developer Exam?
Get ready to resolve your doubts with Blue Prism Professional Developer FAQ covering exam details, course outline, prerequisites and learning resources.
My exam is not available at my preferred testing location. What should I do?
Test centers differ in terms of the days and times they are open and the exams that they deliver. If your exam is unavailable at your preferred test center or date/time, make sure you try an alternative date or search for other test centers.
What are the payment methods available to take the exam?
You can use Visa, American Express, or MasterCard debit or credit cards. Candidates who are testing within some sanctioned countries need to contact the test centre directly to inquire about other methods of payment.
How do I update personal information?
Visit your exam program’s homepage and sign in. Click ‘My Profile’ under the ‘My Account’ menu. You will see the ‘Edit’ option to the right of any fields you can update. If you are unable to update a field, please contact the customer service team listed on your exam program’s homepage to do so.
How do I claim my digital badge?
If you are successful in your exam you will receive an email notification from the Acclaim platform ([email protected]) with instructions for claiming your badge and setting up your account.
English is my non-native language. Will I get extra time for the exam?
For all exams that are in English, an extra 30 minutes will be there for any candidate who has specified in the Blue Prism Learning Management System (LMS) that they originate from a non-English speaking country.
What applications can Blue Prism integrate with?
Blue Prism has the ability to work with any application via its user interface. The solution provides a variety of tools to allow it to automate applications and also includes the ability to expose and consume web services. There are also a number of pre-built integrations and skills to enable you to utilize a wide range of complementary technology available from our Digital Exchange.
How to prepare for the Blue Prism Professional Developer interview?
The Blue Prism Professional Developer interview addresses the most elevated level of affirmation to become a Blue Prism designer. Prepare for Blue Prism Professional Developer Interview with a focus on Advanced Object Layer Design, Application Modeling, and Data Type and Environmental Variables.
Blue Prism Professional Developer Interview Questions and Answers
How to become a Blue Prism Professional Developer?
Blue Prism Professional Developer Exam is the best route to get into this position to assess your knowledge and skills in the Blue Prism skill set, exception handling, work queues, and best practice development.
How to prepare for the Blue Prism Professional Developer exam?
You need to prepare the topics in order to pass the Blue Prism Professional Developer exam. Use the Blue Prism Professional Developer certification syllabus and go through the topics. This includes Surface automation of terminal emulators, Java Automation Guide, Browser Automation Guide and more.
What is Blue Prism Professional Developer Exam Format?
Blue Prism Professional Developer Exam Format
- The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions that have to be answered in 60 minutes.
- All the questions carry the same marks and the cost of taking the exam is $65.
- Moreover, the exam is available in the English language but if your native language is not English you can get 30 minutes extra.
- The candidate must score at least 70% marks in order to pass the exam, 80% to be on merit, and 90% to get the distinction in the exam.
What are the topics included in Blue Prism Professional Developer certification?
The exam topics include,
- Advanced exception handling and work queues
- Development best practice
- Browser automation and Java automation
- Credentials management and login Agent
- Web services
- Mainframe automation and Surface Automation.
Do you provide Blue Prism Professional Developer Online Tutorial?
The Blue Prism Professional Developer Online Tutorial focuses on detailed documentation together with learning resources covering topics including -
- Surfacing automation of terminal emulators
- Second Module: Java automation guide
- Third Module: Browser automation guide
- Fourth Module: Developer’s best practices
- Fifth Module: Exception handling
- Sixth Module: Using the mainframe spy tool
- Seventh Module: Working the queues guide
- Eighth Module: Mainframe automation guide
Is Blue Prism similar to UiPath?
What is the time duration for Blue Prism Professional Developer exam?
What is Robotics automation?
How to pass Blue Prism Professional Developer APD01 Exam?
Upgrade your skills with advanced exception handling and work queues. Get proficient in Development best practice, browser automation, Java automation, credentials management and login Agent.
What are the benefits of Blue Prism Professional Developer certification?
- After getting certified in this certification you will be recognized globally as a Blue Prism Certified professional with skills and knowledge to develop solutions based on Blue Prism technology.
- This will increase your performance and abilities in Blue Prism and thus will increase your chances to get a better job. You will be able to work on different tools and techniques in Blue Prism.
- The candidate will work in Blue Prism development by showing their advanced knowledge and skills in it.
Who is best suitable for Blue Prism Professional Developer exam?
What is Blue Prism Professional Developer certification?
How do I prepare for Blue Prism Professional Developer certification?
- Blue Prism Professional Developer certification is for the certified developers having deep knowledge and skills in Blue Prism. Before applying for this certification you need to pass the Blue Prism developer certification with getting good knowledge in objectives like application handling and data type.
- You need to have advanced working knowledge in Blue Prism and its tools. Before stated prepared to understand the objectives of the Blue Prism developer. Then create a blueprint according to the important topics.
- You need to master various functions of Blue Prism for that you need to have good study material to prepare good.
- If you are not into self-study join online courses to get study material with a bulk of practice sets of questions. This will help you prepare well for the exam with provided assistance.
Is it possible to cancel or reschedule the exam?
What is the eligibility requirement for Blue Prism Professional Developer certification?
For how long the Blue Prism certification is valid?
What is passing score for Blue Prism Professional Developer?
How to register for Blue Prism Professional Developer exam?
- You have to Visit Pearson Exam Registration.
- Then signup/Login to the Pearson VUE account
- After that search for Blue Prism Professional Exam Certifications Exam
- 4. Then Select Date, time and confirm with payment method.
Does Blue Prism require coding?
Is Blue Prism Robotics platform secured?
What is the application fee for Blue Prism Professional Developer exam?
I am fresher, is Blue Prism Professional Developer certification good for me?
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Is there any prerequisite for the Blue Prism Professional Developer certification exam?
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
What's the Exam Objectives of Blue Prism Developer?
- Blue Prism Developer Exam Objectives
- Developer Best Practices
- Lifecycle Orientation
- 4. Work Queues Guide
- Object Layer Design
- Exception Handling Guide
- Blue Prism Guide - Environment and Session Variables
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Who can Apply for Blue Prism Professional Developer Certification?
- A minimum period of 6 months must have elapsed since the candidate successfully passed the Blue Prism Accredited Developer (AD01) exam.
- A minimum of one month must elapse between a failed exam and an exam resit.
- To register for the Blue Prism Accredited Professional Developer (APD01) Exam, you will need to be in possession of a Blue Prism Portal account.
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.