Benefits Administration Practice Exam
Benefits administration is basically the process of creating, updating and managing benefits for the employees by the organization, it is generally assigned to a HR person. It includes tasks like: creating the benefits program, adding new employees in the program, liaising with suppliers and dealing with invoices.
Who should give this exam?
All the HR Professionals, working in lower, middle or senior management level should given this exam to enhance their HR skills. Even freshers/graduates who are looking to build a career in Human Resources management can also apply for this exam.
- Human Resources
- Leadership Skills
- Directing and Planning
- Understand and evaluate
- Employee Research
- Benefits Administrator
- HR Executives
- HR Manager
- HR and Admin Manager
- Compensations and Benefits Manager
Table of Content
- Introduction to Benefits Administration
- Merit Pay
- Managing Compensation
- Design Pay Structure process
- Direct benefits
- Health & Insurance
- Pension Plans
- Indirect benefits
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference