BCS Foundation Certificate in Artificial Intelligence Practice Exam
BCS Foundation Certificate in Artificial Intelligence
Aboout BCS Foundation Certificate in Artificial Intelligence
The BCS Foundation Certificate in Artificial Intelligence tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the terminology and general principles of AI. Candidates will explore what is required to develop a machine learning portfolio. BCS mission to guarantee everyone’s experience with technology is real by raising standards of competence and care across the IT industry and tackling the ethical challenges.
Who is it for?
- Engineers, organisational change practitioners, web developers, scientists, service architects, program and planning managers, chief technical officers, service provider portfolio strategists/leads, business strategists and consultants.
- Anyone with an interest in artificial intelligence in an organisation, especially those working in areas such as engineering, science, knowledge engineering, finance, education or IT services.
The important areas that the BCS Foundation Certificate in Artificial Intelligence exam covers are:
1. Ethical and Sustainable Human and Artificial Intelligence (20%)
● Recall the general description of Human and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
● Describing what are Ethics and Trustworthy AI, in particular:
● Describe the three fundamental fields of sustainability and the United Nation’s seventeen sustainability goals.
● Describe how AI is part of ‘Universal Design,’ and ‘The Fourth Industrial
● Understand that ML is a vital contribution to the growth of Artificial
2. Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (20%)
● Demonstrate understanding of the AI intelligent agent description,
● Describing what a robot is,
● Describe what an intelligent robot is.
3. Applying the benefits of AI - challenges and risks (15%)
● Describe how sustainability relates to human-centric ethical AI and how our values will drive our use of AI will change humans, society and organisations.
● Explain the benefits of Artificial Intelligence by.
● Describe the challenges of Artificial Intelligence, and give;
● Demonstrate an understanding of the risks of AI project,
● List opportunities for AI.
● Identify a typical funding source for AI projects and relate to the NASA Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs).
4. Starting AI how to build a Machine Learning Toolbox - Theory and Practice (30%)
● Describe how we learn from data – functionality, software and hardware,
● Recall which typical, narrow AI capability is useful in ML and AI agents’ functionality.
5. The Management, Roles and Responsibilities of humans and machines (15%)
● Demonstrate an understanding that Artificial Intelligence (in particular, Machine Learning) will drive humans and machines to work together.
● List future directions of humans and machines working together.
● Describe a ‘learning from experience’ Agile approach to projects.
- Exam Name: BCS Foundation Certificate in Artificial Intelligence
- Number of Questions: 40 questions
- Pre-requisites: None, but accredited training is highly recommended
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice
- Passing score: 26/40
- Time Given: 60 minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenarios.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference.
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.