BCS EXIN Foundation Certificate in Agile Scrum Practice Exam
BCS EXIN Foundation Certificate in Agile Scrum
About BCS EXIN Foundation Certificate in Agile Scrum
BCS EXIN Foundation Certificate in Agile Scrum allows professionals a unique certification that connects agile principles and Scrum practices. The exam tests applicants on their understanding and knowledge of key concepts and their application.
It is particularly useful for those supervising or participating in projects. This certification is especially appealing for professionals who work in fields including project management, IT service management, software development, and business management.
Who is this exam for?
Agile Scrum Master, development team member, development leadership (VP / director/manager), project/program manager, internal coach, architect, developer, QA, tester, UI, or UX designer who is actively engaged in Agile Scrum environments.
- Fulfillment of the BCS EXIN Foundation Certificate in Agile Scrum is recommended.
- Attendance at an authorized BCS EXIN Agile Scrum Master training course is mandatory.
1. Agile Way of Thinking – 10%
● Agile concepts
● Continuously improving the process
● Other Agile frameworks
2. Scrum Master role – 27.5%
● Responsibilities and commitment
● Coaching the team and mediating
● Other roles (Product Owner, Development Team)
3. Agile Estimating, Planning, Monitoring, and Control – 32.5%
● Writing and maintaining the Product and Sprint Backlog
● Agile Planning
● Agile Estimation
● Tracking and communicating progress
● Staying in control
4. Complex projects – 12.5%
● Scaling Agile projects
● Suitability of Agile for different types of projects
● Agile administration in tooling and tool integration
5. Adopting Agile – 17.5%
● Introducing Agile
● Agile requirements and proper environment
- Exam Name: BCS EXIN Foundation Certificate in Agile Scrum
- Exam Level: Foundation
- Number of Questions: 40 question
- Exam Language: English, German, Polish, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, French, Japanese, Czech, Chinese, Spanish.
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice
- Passing score: 65%
- Time Give: 60 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenarios.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference.
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.