Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification Practice Exam
Basic Life Support (BLS)
About Basic Life Support (BLS)
Basic Life Support (BLS) trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. This reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
Who should take the exam?
This is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
In this you will learn about:
1. High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
2. The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
3. Important early use of an AED
4. Effective ventilations using a barrier device
5. Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
6. Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
- Exam Name: Basic Life Support
- Exam Code: BLS
- Time Duration: 1-2 hours
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice Questions
- Validity: 2 years
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.